CRIME 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

≫ ─────── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ─────── ≪

warnings01 : strong language02 : surprisingly, fluff!!

warnings
01 : strong language
02 : surprisingly, fluff!!

(._.)

YOU STARE UP at the ceiling, hands folded in your lap. You lay on your back, eyes awkwardly glancing around.

You hear a rustling of blankets right beside you and turn toward the sound. Swallowing a lump in your throat, in a low voice, you ask, "Do you need anything to sleep?"

A reply from the man took longer than expected before Kazuha finally said, "No, thank you." His back faced you as you stared at the back of his shirt, pursing your lips.

Now how did it come to Kazuha and you awkwardly sleeping next to each other like this? Well...

≫ ───── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ───── ≪

"HU TAO, I'M HOME!"

You lock the door after Kazuha steps in. "There's food in the kitchen!" Hu Tao yells back. You hum, motioning for Kazuha to follow you.

Though it's unexpected, Hu Tao was a surprisingly good cook so it was no surprise when you would find the kitchen full of things every day.

"Alright, do you have a mattress?!"

The moment you asked that question, rushing footsteps along with a few crashes here and there sound throughout the apartment while you set your and Kazuha's backpacks down onto the couch.