7# ☆𝙅𝙖𝙮𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙣: 𝘿𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘿𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙢𝙢𝙖☆

Dancing Dilemma
Ship: Jayhoon

One day, Sunghoon feels like he's slowing down the group during practise, and Jay, always keeping an eye on him, helps him to get through his emotions. But what will happen if Sunghoon gets too comfortable with him?

It was just a regular day in the dance studio for the group Enhypen. They were practicing the dance for their new song, and everyone was doing pretty well. But, there was a little problem - Sunghoon was having a tough time getting the dance right.

Usually, Sunghoon is fantastic at dancing, but today was different. Mistakes kept happening, and it was frustrating for him and the group. Sunghoon felt really sorry.

He didn't understand why he was making so many mistakes today. He wasn't feeling good, but he didn't want to let the others down. He wanted to get it right.

As the music played and everyone moved to the beat, Sunghoon struggled to keep up. Mistake after mistake, it was clear something wasn't going well for him.

The other members could see he was having a hard time, and it made the whole room feel a bit tense.

Sunghoon, who is usually confident in his dancing, seemed confused by the routine. The other members looked at each other, worried. Sunghoon didn't want to mess up, but things weren't going the way he wanted.

Despite feeling unwell, Sunghoon kept going. He didn't want to disappoint his friends. You could see the frustration on his face as he tried to figure out what was wrong. He knew he wasn't doing his best, but he couldn't understand why.

After one more mistake, the dance instructor, noticing Sunghoon's struggle, decided it was best to halt the practice. "Sunghoon, take a break. Sit down for a moment."

Feeling a wave of disappointment wash over him, Sunghoon obediently stopped and made his way to a chair. He felt terrible; it seemed like everything was his fault.

The other members continued practicing without him. Sunghoon sat there, watching his friends dance flawlessly, and couldn't shake the feeling that he had let everyone down.

As minutes passed like hours, Sunghoon's frustration intensified. He wished he could understand why things weren't clicking today.

After what seemed like an eternity, the practice session finally came to an end. The group packed up their things and went home. Sunghoon immediately made his way to his and Jay's shared room.

Once inside, he locked the door. He didn't want anyone around him right now; he needed time to process the disappointment he felt in himself.

Sitting on his bed, he finally allowed the tears he had been holding back the entire day to flow freely.

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

After hours of sitting alone, lost in his thoughts, Sunghoon heard a gentle knock on the door. He looked up, startled by the sound.

Hesitant but curious, Sunghoon slowly got up from his bed, wiping away the last traces of tears. As he approached the door, he wondered if you could see the redness in his eyes.

With a deep breath, he opened the door to find Jay standing there, concern etched on his face.

"Hey, Sunghoon," Jay said softly. "Mind if I come in?"

Sunghoon hesitated for a moment before nodding.

"I noticed you were struggling today during practice. Is everything okay?"