Chepter 7[🔞+]

Note: Sexual content ahead.💭🔞

VEGAS POV

Pete was everything I'd hoped for and so much more. A Pawn in my game of chess, indeed. Noble and proud like a prince and arrogant and spoiled like one too. he made me want to break he. Break those white wings. An angel in appearance but one with clipped wings, happy to be grounded, happy to never roam the sky. Content to become the beautiful tamed bird in Dan's gilded cage.

 Content to become the beautiful tamed bird in Dan's gilded cage

I emptied my scotch and hit the bar. Jerry refilled my glass. The whores had gathered at the other end of the bar as far away from me as possible. As usual.

"he's so beautiful," the whore who had brought Pete clothes said to the others.

he was. Pete was a masterpiece, almost too beautiful. He golden hair and unblemished skin against the dirty mattress had felt like sacrilege, even to me, and I had committed almost every sin conceivable.

I drank another scotch, considering returning to the basement, to Pete. Whatever you take, it'll always be less than what he would have gotten. You will have to settle for the consolation prize.

He words were an insistent pounding in the back of my head. And fuck, I knew he was right. Taking from Pete what I wanted wouldn't feel like a victory. There was no challenge in doing so. he was weaker and at my mercy. I could have he in every way by the morning and be done with it, but it would feel like a fucking defeat. It wasn't what I wanted. Far from it. I had never settled for a consolation prize. I didn't want less than what he would have given to Dan. I wanted more. I wanted everything from he.

I slammed the glass down on the counter and turned to the nearest whore. "In my office. Now."

She nodded and rushed off

She nodded and rushed off. I followed her, already painfully hard. Fucking hard since I'd seen Pete in he underwear. Fucking desperate to bury myself in he ass and rip he innocence from he. I always got what I wanted. I didn't wait for anything. But if I wanted the ultimate triumph, I would have to try my hand at patience, and it would be the biggest challenge of my life.