Ereri Oneshot

The Survey Corps finally had killed all of the titans and let humanity have it's freedom. They fled from the walls waiting to see what was waiting for them. Screams of victory and triumph could be heard all around. The Levi squad plus Hange and Erwin road there horses threw and threw the forist when they came to a very strange place. Sparkling water, golden sand and a soft warm breeze.

" We finally made it huh?. " said Eren as he climbs of his horse as if he was in a trance from the blue glittery water. 

" We sure did " announced Armin wiping a small tear rushing down his face. 

 " Its more beautiful than you said it was Armin " said Mikasa as she climbs of her horse as well.

" THIS IS AMAZING! " yelled Hange as she jumps off her horse and runs to the water. She takes out her notebook and starts yelling again when they all decide to sit down and have a picnic. 

Eren watches Connie and Sasha jump around the shore collecting as much shells as they can find. He glances at Jean who was picking beautiful violate and indigo wild flowers in the meadow near by. When Jean notices he was watching him he glares at him and puts the flowers behind his back. Eren responds with a glare, but when he does he notices something sitting on the small cliff looking down at the sunset over the ocean. It's levi. Eren gives a confused look and decides to go see him. He slowly walks over and sits beside Levi. 

 "You looked a bit lonely. Why are you here?" Says Eren. 

"I just wanted to see the sunset. That's all. " exclaims Levi. 

"Oh. Isn't it pretty?" Levi looks at Eren and scotches a little closer to him. Eren looks confused, but goes with it. 

"Corporal?" Eren whispers. Levi makes no sudden movements. 

"If it hadn't been for you. We wouldn't be here." Levi looks at Eren. He has tears in his eyes. Levi passionately kisses Eren and he kissed back. Levi sets his head on Eren's shoulder and nuzzles against him. The sun is setting even more. Eren smiles and nuzzles up more to Levi. 

"Corporal. I think it's time for you to rest in piece. " squeaks out Eren as he is starting to cry. Levi's eyes widen for a few seconds and then soften. 

"Take good care of them for me brat? " says Levi.

 "Yeah". Levi starts to fade away.

 " Forever and always." A gust of wind comes and levi is gone. Eren smiles and wipes the tears from his eyes as he stands up to go back down to the beach.