Town of Hayville

Once upon a time there was a princesses named Brandy.

She had a huge mole named Tara. Ashley, the butcher,would chop It off every week, but Tara kept coming back.

Then Brandy's girlfriend, Makinlee, came in. She said,"I missed you so much when I was gone. And I want to die with you." Then Brandy said, " I so agree BABE!"

Makinlee said that because she knew Kailey was coming. Kailey was the most ugliest troll and she had a unibrow named Kylie.

Brandy knew that, that was a problem when Kailey was coming. She hasn't been paying him for keeping people off of her bridge.

Kailey was coming to kill brandy and her true love, of her life... Makinlee!

Brandy had a plan to call up Giana. Giana is the most sportiest of knights you will find. She is so like... Never mind I can't say!

Giana said," I will protect you for your beautiful face." So she went onward towards the troll.

Giana pulled out her sword, I mean corn dog and starts to fight the troll. But then there was a stop...

Giana said," How about we call it good. And go fall in love because I can't fight someone with so much beauty. .They both trotted off somewhere magical and are engaged.

Before they got to far there was the most beautiful girl in the world named, Aubrie, came in and said," we are all safe!" Then disappeared!