‎‧₊˚✧ 7. Annika ✧˚₊‧

It's been about 10 minutes since Lukas and I brought each other to our orgasms. We are laying in my bed together, in each other's arms, relaxing and calming ourselves down from the adrenaline filled actions we just did. Suddenly, we are interrupted by a loud and aggressive knock on my door, followed by my father's voice.

"Annika, why in the hell is your door locked while you have a boy in your room?!" His voice sounds so aggressive that it startles me and Lukas.
"We are... playing games!" I lie, trying not to sound shaky or nervous.
"I also played games with your mom." I can hear a smirk in my father's voice.
"Ok... ew. Too much information, dad." I yell through the door, disgusted as my brain makes me think about my parents having sex.
"You started it." He laughs, then his voice turns stern again. "And now open the door." He warns.

I stand up and try to make myself look as innocent and sweet as possible, straightening my clothes once before I open the door.

"Hey, dad." I smile sweetly, but he immediately looks right through me.
"Spare your innocent look and tone, my dear daughter. I know exactly what you two did." My dad smirks, and I can't hide the red color filling my cheeks.
"Dad, stop..." I whisper and hear Lukas chuckle behind me.
"Well... it seems like Lukas is agreeing to my statement, isn't he?" My dad looks at him and then at me.
"Sir..." Lukas starts to talk, but my dad cuts him off.
"Don't. Call me Alex. My father's voice now sounds less stern... almost kind.

He seems to think for a moment about what to say now, then, after some seconds, he leans against the doorframe and speaks, looking between me and Lukas.

"Well... it seems like you really appreciate and like my daughter, and I want to he a good father to her. I want nothing more than to see her happy, so I'll allow this relationship between you two... on one condition... please make her happy and make sure she is safe." My dad speaks, stern but soft at the same time.
"I will, Alex. Your daughters happiness is my biggest priority." I look over at Lukas as he says this.

As my father listens to Lukas talk, he starts to smile. A real smile on my father's face. A smile coming from THE Alex Volkov, who owns one of the biggest companies in the whole of Russia.

"Dad... did you just smile?" Ibask, surprised and shocked.
"Don't tell your mom." He warns me, but I laugh.
"MOM! DAD SMILED!" I yell out, hoping she'll hear it.
"Really? It's a wonder!" She yells back and soon stands in the doorway as well, next to my dad.
"It's not like I never smile." He protests, but Mom cuts him off.
"The last time I remember seeing you smile was on our wedding... 5 years ago, Alex." Her voice has a teasing edge in it.
"You'll regret this tonight, Sunshine." He says to her, making her go red.
"Not infront of the k-" she starts but is cut off again as my dad plants a kiss on her neck, making her go silent.
"I did not want to hear that." I hiss, disgusted, I fake gag.
"Sei sicuro, amore?" Lukas speaks, teasing me, i turn red, matching my mother's face color.
"Lukas... shut up."
"Costringermi a." He smirks, and again, I turn even more red.
"Attento a quello che dici, ragazzo." My dad warns Lukas.

He laughs, and so does my dad. My mom, on the other hand, stands next to him, still as red as a tomato.

"Speak Russian again, love." My mom begs my dad.
"Сегодня вечером я трахну тебя до потери сознания, Саншайн." He says, making her fave away from him, while she turns even redder, something I thought wasn't possible.
"Dad... gross." I look disgusted again.
"You'll be quiet, sweetheart." He tells me, and i laugh a bit.
"Dinner in 10 minutes." My mom says before both, her and dad leave ny room.

I turn back to Lukas, seeing him laugh and open his arms, as if asking me to come cuddle with him. I do as he asks me to and walk towards him, crawling onto my bed, now aware that my shirt makes my chest exposed to him. He smirks and presses his tongue against the inside of his cheek... I get dirty thoughts if I am being honest.

"Come here, angel." He says and pats his lap. "What do you want me to do?" I ask.
"Sit on my lap, hug me, kiss me, let me kiss you, touch me, or let me touch you. I don't care, I just want to be near you." He says, looking at me with eyes that underline his love for me. His eyes are so fucking beautiful, I can't.

I crawl up to him and sit down in his lap, settling and adjusting myself, making sure to make him horny. As i move my hips around on his lap, I feel him grab my hips harshly, making me stop.

"We're having dinner with your parents in about 10 minutes. Don't make me hard now, angel." He warns me.
"Why not? A bit of teasing is always good." I smirks and move my hips again.
"Be a good girl and stop. You can do it after dinner, ok?" He smirks and squeezes my hips, making me wince.
"Ok.." I smile sweetly and lean my head into his shoulder, taking in the comforting scent of his cologne.

He holds my hips and hugs me close to him, caressing my hips, while he kisses my neck softly, being gentle to make sure I feel comfortable, which I am. I can feel how he leans into me to be as close to me as he possibly can. Again, he plants a kiss on my neck, making it linger for some seconds.

"God, you're so fucking beautiful, my sweet, little angel." He whispers against my neck quietly.
"Thank you." I smile.
---------------------
♡Foreign sentences♡
1. Sei sicuro, amore = are you sure, angel
2. Costringermi a = make me
3. Attento a quello che dici, ragazzo = careful what you say, boy
4. Сегодня вечером я трахну тебя до потери сознания, Саншайн = I'm gonna fuck you senseless, Sunshine