Chapter 1:👾

Peeta Pan's POV:

I woke up in my bed. The sun shone brightly onto me and my lovely Fiance, Katniss. I smiled as I saw her still asleep. I stretched and got out of bed and as I headed for the door, I heard her voice call out my name.

"Peeta...?"

I turn around and my gaze meets her's.

"Yes?" I reply softly.

"Where are you going?" She asks.

"I have to get ready to go to Neverland. Remember?"

"Oh, yes. I remember now."

"Go back to sleep, dear." She nodded and layed back down. I quietly got out of the room and started to put on my suit. I finished getting ready and before I left, I gave Katniss a small kiss goodbye on her forehead. I grabbed my loaf of bread and headed out the door. A rush of excitement washed through me as I thought about how my wedding with Katniss was soon. I was so happy to have found the love of my life in the Hunger Games, even if it meant going through traumatic events that would give me nightmares every night. I'm sure there would be no one else I would want to live the rest of my life with, but Katniss.

Eminem throwing crab specifically's POV:

I woke up in my underwater penthouse. As the sun shone, I sigh, how I wish I found the love of my life, but all I can do is throw crabs and rap. But I wasn't like this before. I fell in love once, he was the love of my life. I made the mistake of taking him to the crab field. The crabs went crazy and tore him into pieces, limb from limb. That's the day I closed my heart off, and it was the day I got the title "The crab thrower".

I get up and do my daily routine. I look at myself in the mirror. I hated myself, if only I wasn't so stupid and avoided the crab field, he would've been with me.

Maybe, today a new hot gyatt crab queen..or king ;)... .would show up and i could use my rizz to captivate her gyattness. Maybe I could learn to love myself. I Look so hot in my epic playground outfit, a loaf of bread. All the crab ladies LOVE the bread, I'll surely capture the attention of the sexiest gyattler there.