later

My strict parents had gone out. There was no one in the room nearby too. But the main gate was closed by the landlord, so if anyone wanted to get into the house, they had to either ask the landlord to open the gate or maybe they could use the window to get in secretly.
I am a 20 yr old one, how could I stop my orgasm, and especially when I had a boyfriend? Well, sexual desires, who doesn't have it? Who doesn't like the feeling of feeling vibrations down your body and you moaning, be it you masturbating or you having sex.
I ringed my boyfriend and asked if he could come, well not just because I had orgasm, which I actually did, but also because I was a scaredy cat, who was so fucking scared of sleeping alone, no matter how many lights of the world were turned on. I always needed somebody by my side to fall asleep, my mom has been my forever companion.

He hesitated for a bit, but he eventually agreed, afterall he was a guy too, and a night with his girlfriend alone, that too when no one was around, in the night. Well, he couldn't afford turning down such a nice offer.
He said he would be there in an hour, which leaves me with exactly 58 mins now to get ready.
I quickly go for the shower, because I didn't take a bath for the last 2 days, who cares about taking a bath when it's winters, and when you don't have college anyway.
In the bathroom, I gradually open my clothes and hang it one by one, I turn on the shower and feel the coldness of water on my body which was already burning out of all the little orgasm I was feeling just with the thought of having him around out of all the smuts I read and all the sex scenes I secretly Googled and the 18+ contents I watched on YouTube. I gradually rubbed the soap all over my body, I made sure to not forget applying the body wash; every part of my body I touched and scrubbed and rubbed so that all of me, every inch of me was as touchable and as plump and smooth like the parts guys usually go for, you know what I mean.
I wanted him to devour my body, and have my milk as though he was a hungry man who didn't have anything to eat for days, and when he saw me, he goes crazy, I made sure every inch and part of me was as nourished.
I put on a towel and blow dried my hair, I put on the moisturizer and everything that would smoothen my skin and make it plumpy and fleshy, you know everything that would drive him crazy, I analyzed each of it.
Next I made sure I was covered enough because I wanted him to beg me, but I also made sure I made him hard enough for him to want to touch me.
I choose my black shorts, it was just a little bit more shorter than most of my shorts, I found myself the sexiest lingerie from my closet, which was ofcourse in black colour too, because I knew a perfect body fig showing thing drives him crazy, I knew it would make his little brother go hard in the first sight itself, and I so badly wanted to enjoy it.
But I made sure I put on a white semis above my lingerie and a see through white shirt above it.
I wanted to see him beg for me...