35| 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘴

♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡

Gham Kushi Mein Dhal Gaye
Tu Jabse Mere Kareeb Hai
Paake Bhi Dhoondhoon Tujhe
Khwaahish Yeh Kitni Ajeeb Hai

Khud Se Bichhadna Mujhko
Aachha Laga Hai
Tujhme Bikharna Mujhko
Sacha Laga Hai

Naseeb Se Mila Jo Yeh
Tera Saath Hai
Har Pal Mere Honthon Pe
Teri Hi Baat Hai

Adhoora Tha Main
Ab Poora Hua
Jabse Tu Mera Ho Gaya

♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡

Abhimaan's pov -

Abhimaan's pov -

It is six in the early morning, we reached. Rika was sleeping peacefully beside me. Though she had briefly woke up at the middle of the night, but her tender lips met mine in a gentle kiss before she nestled back into my embrace, and slept again while hugging me.

Paris, We came here firstly because Rika's brothers stay here. As she previously mentioned in one of our conversation that she is missing her both the brothers and sister - in - law. She would be happy knowing she will meet them.

Yet, there was another reason that compelled me to bring her here. I desired her presence solely for myself, to cherish every moment we spent together.

I gently caressed the contours of her face, delicately tucking strands of her hair behind her ear. With tender affection, I pressed my lips against her forehead, eliciting a sweet smile from her slumbering form. As she instinctively clasped my hands, her lips found solace upon the warmth of my palms.

"Rika, my baby, it is time to wake up." I whispered softly, my voice carrying the essence of adoration, as I pressed my lips upon her closed eyelids.

She blinked her eyes open and playfully tousled my hair.

"Where are we?" She asked, her adorable expression making me chuckle.

"Paris." I whispered, watching as her eyes widened with recognition.

"Maan, my Bhai sa lives here too." She said, sitting up.

"Really?" I replied, and she nodded eagerly.

"Wait, we came here because my bhaisa is here too?" She exclaimed, her voice brimming with excitement.

"Relax, Rika. Our first stop will be the penthouse, and then we can meet Mr. Rajput." I assured her, and she nodded in agreement. Veeransh Rajput, I have known him for years because he was my very first client. But we act as unknown to eachother because he knows all of my deeds as I know his.

"Maan, we haven't even packed our clothes." Rika exclaimed, realizing the oversight.

"Don't worry, Rika. I've already taken care of everything." I reassured her as we disembarked from the private jet.