1

It was raining, you walked down the street near a bar, "I guess I should go in and find something to do." you thought to yourself as you made your way into there.

As you walked in you noticed that there was very few people in there, you didn't pay that many attention to the obvious molesters in there, as you quickly sat down alone.

You noticed a tan man staring at you from afar. He had dark brown hair and hazel eyes. He was wearing a light green button up shirt and some cargo pants.

The man started walking over towards you, "Hey, can I buy you a drink?" He asked, he had a hint of a german accent.

You nodded as he walked away and ordered, he wasn't your type at all.. you looked away for a minute as you admired the paintings of flowers on the wall as you looked back and the man approached you once again, but this time with a drink in his hand.

"I hope you like beer" he said, handing you the glass filled drink.

You looked at it, then took a sip as he smiled at you, "So whats your name?" he asked, sitting down next to you.

"My name is Y/N." you said, giving him a gentle smile.

"Im Strade, say, what brought you here on this lovely night?" He asked, with a confused look on his face.

"I just felt a bit lonely, and bored I guess." You said.

You continued drinking the beer and chatting with Strade, before you started feeling a little drowsy.

You brushed it off, thinking that its because you didn't eat anything before you drank.

Strade took notice of it, "Hm? Whats wrong? You seem a bit off.." he said, smirking at you.

Your mind went blank as you blacked out, before you did you heard the words "Heh, zu einfach.."

-------

You woke up in an unfamiliar basement, you were tied to a pole and your hands were in cuffs.

You looked around and saw blood stained on the ground, and on a table were various items like drills, nails, knifes and more.

You gulped as you heard footsteps.

"Awake, are you?" Strade asked, coming into your view as he grabbed your chin and looked into your eyes.

"W-Why would you do this.." You asked, not knowing what the man was going to do with you.

Strade let go of your chin and turned around, "Eh, just for the fun of it I guess." He then opened a drawer and took out what looked like a giant metal collar.

"Your lucky that your pretty, I would've killed you right when I got here. I've decided to keep you as a pet.. nice of me, aren't it?" Strade said, placing the collar around your neck and adjusting it so it fit tightly.

It then clicked and he let go of it, smiling at you.

You looked down at the collar, confused as to what is exactly is.

Strade then pulled out a remote from his right pocket and pressed the big red button, which sent electric shocks to you.

You started to yell, since the pain was unbearing.

"That's what happens if you disobey me or go against my rules, okay?" He said, crouching down to your level and petting your head as he walked away.

Tears started to form at the corner of your eyes as the hours flew by.

"How long is he going to keep me in here? Is he even going to feed me..?" you thought to yourself, as you sighed.

As you finished your thought you heard footsteps coming down the stairs and low and behold, it was him again.