"Ron! I'm trying to study! For once, could you let me go?" Hermione whines. Ron groans and holds her tighter. Ever since the war, at hogwarts, Ron has been very protective of Hermione since Crabbe tried to murder her. Ron doesnt like the fact that Hermione sometimes likes to be alone.
"Why?," he buries his head in her chest, "What's so wrong with me loving my girlfriend? I'm totally studying too!" She rolls her eyes as she flips another page in her textbook.
"Go bother Harry, I bet he'd be delighted to be in your presence!" Ron lets her go and huffs. "You know very well that they're probably snogging in Hogsmeade!
Annoyed, he gets up and returns a few minutes later with three textbooks on the Magical Creatures of Wizarding Land.
"Hope you realize that's NOT on our N.E.W.T.S, Ronald." Surprisingly, Ron grunts and turns his back towards her. She sighs and rubs his back.
"I'm sorry. Sometimes I like being left alone! Don't get me wrong, I love how protective you are and I really appreciate it. Forgive me?"
She kisses his cheek and she can see the visible red coloring his pale ears. "I-I guess! Can I atleast stay?" She nods, scooching closer to him.
He sighs in satisfaction and intakes Hermione's perfume. "I love that smell, I need to know what perfume that is!" He sniffs her neck. Hermione laughs.
"It was my mothers. After this semester, we can get another. How does that sound?" She pinches his cheek. And he nods in agreement, opening an ACTUAL book instead of one with pictures.

a few hours later

"Mioneee I'm tiredddd!" Ron whines. Hermione is STILL studying. Sometimes she does if wayy too often. So often that Ron starts to think of when her brain is going to explode!
"Then go to the dorm. I'll be right up." He shakes his head and stands up to stretch. He takes off his sweater and begins to walk around the library.
"If you insist, let's go." Ron jumps in excitement and practically runs out. Someone's excited!

"Man, these shoes hurt my feet!" Hermione groans, taking them off, leaving her in her stocking.

"Babe!! The floors cold!" and in a flash, Ron lifts Hermione and carries her bridal style. She squeals in surprise and clutches onto Ron's shirt.

"Don't scare me like that! But.. thank you." He laughs then nods.

"I love youuuuuuu!" Ron smiles in her neck. "I love you moreee." She responds.