~2°

"Listen, I'm not here to eat you okey! And, I'm going for a buissnes trip tomorrow so if you wanna go somewhere then take the guards with you. I don't want you to be in trouble because after all you are my fucking wife" jungkook said coldly, looking at her with his red eyes.

"Hmm.." Yn said. And nodded.

"I need words yn!"

"O-okey" yn said. Looking at jungkook with her teary eyes.

Jungkook stared at yn and left the room. When jungkook left, yn looked at Door's direction and walked towards the door. She locked the door and went back to her bed.

"Jungkook is so scary i hate him so much!" Yn mumble in her mouth and closed her eyes.

NEXT DAY MORNING-

Yn's pov :-

Jungkook has to go to his office at 7am but its already 6.30!
So I thought to wake him up but...I I'm scared too. What if he shout at me? He always do that. Aahhh let he shout at me that's okey. he has to wake up so let me go and wake him up.

I went to jungkook's room it was not locked. I open the door and went inside aahh..and saw a cute guy sleeping peacefully his cheeks squeezed on the pillow!! And yeah it was my mafia husband. Such a cute handsome guy but very rude!

I went towards jungkook and call out his name

"Jungkook...."

I called him but no response.

"Jungkook..you are late!" Again no response!

So I went near his ears and said....

"Jungkook you have to wake...up it's too late"

Finally, he opened his eyes and look at me coldly.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE HUH?" Jungkook shout at me.

"ju-jungkook...y-you are l-late for ur w-work" I said, being scared as he was looking me coldly!

"YOU BRAT!,I DON'T HAVE ANY WORK TODAY! DONT YOU DARE TO BE IN MY BUSINESS AGAIN YOU FUCK!" Jungkook shouted again!

Well, did I know that he doesn't have work today? I thought he is getting late I just show some kindness but this devil is really rude!

"I-I'm sorry I d-didn't know t-that"

"WHAT SORRY HUH? STAY AWAY FROM HERE"

after hearing all of my husband's blah blah blahh I went back to my room. Why is he so cold? What i did wrong now?

Yn pov ends-

*****

"I hate her a lot!" Lisa said to her friends. Lisa is yn's classmate. Also they bullied yn once but not anymore because taehyung is with yn!

Lisa, rose, kai, and yeonjun are best friends also yn's classmates. They hate yn and are jealous of her but yeonjun has a secret crush on yn. No one knows that yn is married to the scariest mafia. But taehyung knows it and hates jungkook a lot!

"Yeah even me too. She is really an idiot" rose said to lisa while watching reels on her phone.

"We have to plan something new to bully her" kai said.

"But taehyung is with her, so we can't do anything" lisa said to kai.

Actually lisa is jealous of yn because she loves taehyung but taehyung never cares about her and he is always with yn.

"Yeah that's right. But we have to do something" rose said.

There was someone with them, keeping silent and watching his phone. And yeah it was yeonjun. He is not interested in bullying yn. But he is the bad boy of the university!

"Yeonjun why are you keeping silent?" Kai asked yeonjun.

"See guys I'm not interested in this!" Yeonjun said to 3 of them.

"Why? You're interested in bullying others but not her huh?" Rose asked yeonjun being angry.

"I MEAN, IM NOT IN A MOOD NOW! and can you guys stop this now?" Yeonjun shout at rose and went from there being angry.

"What's wrong with him?" Lisa asked kai

"Something is wrong!" Kai said.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Hy sweeties....how are you all? Doing well right?
I'm sorry for late updates I was busy with my exams!
Hope you guys will like it...bye luv you<3