~3°

"Thank God, jungkook left" yn said and jumped on her bed.

Jungkook left the house few minutes ago for his busines trip. He will be returning after 2 or 3 days!

Jungkook told yn, that when she is going to her university take guards with her for protection. Other days jungkook was dropping yn to her university so no need to guards but now, he is not at the place so she has to be careful.

Yn was in her room scrolling through her phone. It's off for yn today and she is bored staying home! Is was already 8pm so she don't know where to go. so, yn thought to call taehyung.

on the call ~

"Hyy bear" yn said.

"Hi carrot, what's up?

"Umm.....tae let's hang out" yn said while squeezing her teddy.

"NOW?" Taehyung asked yn.

"Yea..any problem? Or are you busy?"

"No.....but why now ? And where do we go, carrot?"

"Umm.....anywhere I'm bored!" Yn said.

"Alright then...get ready. I'll be there at 8:30 okey carrot?"

"Okey bear, bye" yn said and cut off the call.

Yn's pov -

Yeeeeyyyyy!! I'm really excited hehe...but where will he take me?

Omo I'm getting late! I've to get ready.

I took 15 minutes shower and wore this-

(Ignore if you didn't like this outfit)

Taehyung said he'll pick me at 8:30pm but its 9:25pm now!!
Ahh....why he is still not here??

Ohh wait.,! Jungkook said I've to take the guards with me wherever I go!! Ahh so should I take them with me now? Ohh I can't!

Umm.....jungkook not gonna know it so I might escape from them and leave!

Yn POV ends~

Yn was thinking about to escape so no one could see her leaving the house and no need of taking the guards with her.

Suddenly yn got a call. When she looked at the caller I'd, it was taehyung. she picked the call and taehyung said "come outside I'm waiting" taehyung said and hang up.

Yn thought to go from back side door of the kitchen so no one could see her but.....she got caught by suga!

Yn's pov -

Oh god!.... I was about to leave not suga hyung saw me!! What will i do now? I thi-

"Where are you going yn?" Suga asked. Looking at me confused

"Umm..I-im uhh.."

"Don't be scared, tell me" suga said.

"I-im going o-outside" I said, looking at shoes.

"Oh...but where?"

"I'm going with my f-friend"

"Okay but go with guards, you're not safe outside" suga said.

"Um...but my-my friend is with me"

"Still you're not safe yn! I tell the guards to follow you" suga said coldly and left from the kitchen

"Aahhhhhh" ik this would happen!!

I left from the kitchen and when to the parking area. Taehyung would be there waiting for me.

Well, I saw another black car there. It must be jungkook's personal guards! They will be following us for my protection as suga hyung told them to follow us.

Yn pove ends -

Yn walked towards taehyung and sat inside the car.

"What were you doing till now?" Taehyung asked yn.

"Huh what? You are late not me!" Yn said looking at him coldly still cute.

"Hehe....actually its because of traffic!" Taehyung said.

"Whatever, let's go now" yn said.

Taehyung and yn started travelling. The car was full of silence so taehyung broke the silence and said...

"Carrot, where is your mafia husband?"

"Ohh.... Jungkook went for a business trip he will be back in few days! Umm... Tae where are we going now?"

"We? Umm... Its a surprise wait and watch babe" taehyung said looking at her cutely.

Within 30 minutes, they reached the place. Yn was so exited because taehyung said it's a surprise!

Taehyung closed yn's eyes with his both hands and, then he took his hands from her eyes. yn opened her eyes with excitement just to see what it is...

"W-wow this looks amazing!!" Yn said looking at taehyung.

"Yeah....you like it?" Taehyung asked yn.

"Of course yeah, I loved it a lot" yn said.

Well, the place was like...the whole city was seen in a view. Taehyung choosed this place because he knows yn love this kinda view. They both started talking about their childhood memories and laughing. It was almost 10 so both of them were hungry since they didn't eat their dinner! Taehyung had already arranged the food for their dinner so they went to have their dinner.

After eating dinner, both of them thought to go back because it's late now

After eating dinner, both of them thought to go back because it's late now. Taehyung drove off to yn's house, then taehyung left to his house.

*

"Ahh...p-please let m-me go" a 35 years old man was begging for his life infront of the mafia jeon jungkook. Well known jungkook is not a kind hearted also he never leaves anyone who tries to hurt his family. "Leave you? Huh? YOU TRIED TO KILL MY FATHER AND SHOULD I NOT KILL YOU HUH?" Jungkook shouted at him. The man was bleeding every inch of his body that he could even not speak well. "I-i di-didn't did a-any-thing....l-leave m-me" he said, even can't move a bit. "I HATE LIARS" jungkook said in a cold tone and punched his face hardly. The man screamed so hard in pain. Not waiting a second jungkook ordered his guards to give a shot on his head. As jungkook ordered, one of his guard gave a shot on his head and the guy let out a lil scream and fell backwards.

After doing his work he went back to his apartment and took a shower. Right now, jungkook is in Canada.  he'll be going back to Korea after his busines meeting which has been held on tomorrow at 5pm.