Bitter Sweet Love (Jaden Smith Love Story)

Hi everyone, I'm new to writing so please comment, vote and share. I'll do my very best to keep it updated and yes it might seem simple at first but you in for some drama.

It Begins................... Chapter

Array Jones= you the reader

~Array POV~

So it's been one heck of a year, Dad passing away was a hard thing to deal with but I'm strong plus I'm really not into the whole sympathy thing. But times are changing now, I still think about him everyday but I have to focus on my education and my mom, most of all. Hey I'm Array (unique name I know) I'm 16 now, I was born and raised in England and I'm moving to California because my mom has had a better job offer, plus the money is good too.

-Morning-

I woke at 6:00am usual time going to get ready for my last day at Green Life Acadamy and my last time meeting Bree, Channel and Hannah at the bus stop. I was so upset leaving all my close friends behind but I had to support my mom and she didn't need me acting like a 5 year old about leaving. I took my uniform out my wardrobe which consisted of a black blazer with the school logo on the front pocket, white shirt, black trousers.

I hated wearing a uniform, I loved America so much better and so did all my friends but I didn't want to leave. I got up and did my hygienic rutein, I got out the shower and put my clothes on. My hair was long about mid-shoulder and it was striaghtened, so I put it up in a tight bun and tied a black bandanna around my head. I don't really wear make-up but today I put some mac mascara on, a little eye-liner and some coconut vaseline on my lips for a little shine.

-School-

I was in english, trying to pay attention when Bree kept calling me

Bree: I still can't believe your leaving us

Array: You know I don't want to leave but you know its better for my mom

Bree: Well,,,, I know I'm gonna miss you

Array: I'm gonna miss you too, I'm gonna miss everyone

Miss.D: Okay guys you can pack up now.

Everyone was packing away getting ready to leave for break, I'm really going to miss some teachers here, english is one of my favourite subjects plus I'm good at it which helps a lot and being in the highest set helps too. Me, was leaving Miss.D's room and she told me to have a great time in America and said keep up the good work in english when I get over there.

~Channel POV~

I can't believe it was last day, I've known this girl since we were 4 and now she is leaving me to go and live the high life in California. She has been through alot this past year and this new start might just help her. She has always been the strong one, never show weakness or sad emotions. She was always the one that was there for people. When her Dad died she came into school with a smile on her face trying not to show any weakness but I could see through that.

We met up with the rest of our friend group which consisted of me, Channel, Keilah, Bree, Rae, Freyah, Jazzie & Hannah

Rae: Why can't you stay? Live with your sister or something

Array: I wish but you know she has the baby now.

Rae: Oh yeah

Bree: Its gonna be weird without hearing your loud mouth

Array: Thanks

Channel: I remember when I first met you in reception (1st grade for the usa readers)