Chapter One

Note: Okay so I decided to re-make this story because I hate how I started the other one. ENJOY! Loves <33

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I sat on my bed with my laptop on my lap as I typed away on my computer my brother walked in with a cake and sat in front of me with his legs crossed. He had the biggest smile on his face.

"HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO YOU. YAAAA"  he cheered.

I rolled my eyes. "Oh Andrew, will you shut up for once."

He pouted. "But I love you."

He shoved the cake in my face. Looking at it and back at him, "No thanks." 

His face fell in disappointment but he kept trying. "You know sometimes I think you're too mature."

Rolling my eyes I kept on typing on my laptop. "Go eat it with the rest," I didn't look up at him. "I have a lot to do before I go to the office later on in the afternoon."

"Say ahh!" he tried to shove the cake in my mouth. 

I glared at him in frustration. Why can't they just leave me alone to do my work in peace. "No!"

"Please," 

If I didn't give up right now he was never going to let me finish my report, might as well just take it. "Fine, I'll take it just leave me alone please." I took the damn cake and took a spoonful. And why was there a fucking spoon instead of a fork?

He cheered in happiness, he looked at the cake in a drooling matter. 

"Get out," I pointed at the door.

"But I want cake" he pouted.

I shoved a spoonful in his mouth before yelling at him to get out.

He stomped out of the room closing the door behind him. I started to enjoy the cake when my lovely mother came came barging in. She looked pissed off. 

"I need those documents by noon, those idiots messed up and now I have to deal with them. Happy birthday sweetie." 

I raised an eyebrow. "Mom I have everything under control I have all the documents in order and I have a clue on where the traitor might be," I gave her a smile. "Plus I never fail, so don't worry I will have it fixed before the fashion show." I winked at her.

She nodded, relaxing by the news. "I trust you and please find this son of a bitch because right now I'm not so happy. If you find them let me know. I want to be the one digging my nails in their face." 

I chuckled and nodded. "Roger that." 

"Dinner at 7, my treat." she walked out. 

I smiled to myself before going back tp typing on my computer.

I'll make sure this baster doesn't get away with it.

----------------------------------------

Now that I'm done with the report I have to tell my step-dad/boss. It was very awkward talking to him at him. Every time I was home I would ignore him for the best. My mother didn't want to let me go live alone, she said she was going to feel lonely without me. I just never understood why her and Robert never got along I mean they were married but the age difference was ridiculous. 

I started to walk in the kitchen and to my surprise Robert was there leaning on the counter drinking his coffee in basketballs shorts. Oh boy this is awkward and why in the hell does he never wear a shirt right after a shower. I wanted to claw my nails on his back for not having a shirt on. I'm sure the women in the backyard talking to my mother are having nosebleeds. He did have a very attractive body and he was built. I licked my lips thinking of so many things I wanted to do with hime. Stop!!! just stop. I mentally yelled at myself.