Country Information

Let's say the Japanese Empire in this timeline is stronger because their Emperor was a very capable person who led their nation to prosperity and became stronger than ever they can achieve in another timeline. Let's start with the blessing of the Emperor who provided aid and support to the people, as well as endowing Japan with unlimited natural resources. No matter how strong Japan becomes as long as Japan does not forcefully replace their Emperor, that blessing will not be lost.

Let's start from Japan, which is not dominated by the Fujiwara Clan but instead the Japanese Imperial Family can choose who wants to be married by then. Thus any stronger Clan like Uesugi, Oda, Tokugawa, Date, and even from Ryukyu Kingdom (later Okinawa) have greater chance to marry any Japanese Imperial Family. For example, Oichi-no-kata, His younger sister Oda Nobunaga was married to a Japanese Imperial Prince compared to the OTL Timeline who was married to Azai Nagamasa.

For another example is Ashikaga Yoishiteru who accidentally time traveled to OTL future Japan then back to this Timeline with his new family member, Ayanokouji Shizuko which is a talented high school girl that later known as Tenka-bito or person under heaven and known as Amaterasu’s Second Coming and married to Japanese Crown Prince somewhere in 1600s.

With new technology created by other talented Japanese due to the presence of Shizuko which greatly inspired them and awakened Japanese Nationalism. Many things that would have been invented by western inventors were created earlier and more efficiently by the Japanese. Several territorial expansions were carried out by Japan, such as the expansion to Taiwan in 1582. Expansion into Southeast Asia and Australia in the 17th century, defeating European powers in seizing their colonies. But Japan at that time only wanted to expand its colonial territory, only in the Eastern Hemisphere this time.

Indeed, in the Japanese Colonies, there were more Japanese people than on the Japanese mainland itself. The overall Japanese population in the Japanese Colonies in 1868 was around 960 million, while on the Japanese mainland itself it was around 35 million. Unlike European colonies, in Japanese colonies the relationship between Japanese and Indigenous people coexisted with each other peacefully, there was no struggle for independence.

The Japanese Empire did have a policy of gender and racial equality and had a Pan-Humanity ideology who wanted to unite humanity under one government but did not force too much on their Subjects. Their language is all language archived on Imperial Japanese National Database including English, Spanish, Germans, France, Latin, Chinese, Malays, Indian, Arabic, and many other languages. They have no official state language but the Japanese language is the most used language in Japanese Colonies.

Arabia Nishikuni (Arabian Peninsula)

Farisa (Iran)

Tenjiku Higashikuni (India Subcontinent)

Dai Syōnan Hyakushima (Southeast Asian Islands including Melanesia, Polynesia, and, Micronesia)

Gōshu Dai Shima (Australia and New Zealand)

Hokubei (Defeated Canada, United States, Mexico, and other North American states in 1865)

Nanbei (the Defeated South American states in
1914)

Sōren (the Defeated Soviet Union in 1949)

The Japanese also have one enemy currently because of the Cold War with the European Union. That is because the European Union felt that their cultural heritage to colonize the world is their rights from birth and the Japanese took that from them.