49

Gguk- let me tell you halmoni
Flashback when kook was 8 years old:
Kook- he is mine hyung.
Gguk- No kookie he is mine.
Kookie- (pout) didn't u love me hyungiee.
Gguk- (hug him) I love you bun most.
Kook- so can't u give him me?
Gguk- I'll bun as u say.
Their moment was Disturbed by their father and their uncle Mr.kim with his son tae.
Haneul- what happen babies? Why u both were arguing?
Kook- gguk hyungiee love taetae but I love taetae. Gguk hyung will be next king so he will get molee girl but I want taetae.
Gguk- I'll bun
Haneul-(chuckle) you can ask tae whom he love. Tae tell us.
Tae- (shy) I love you both same bun bun.
Mr.kim and Mr.jeon laugh at their interaction.
Mr.jeon- look buddy your son has already wrap my sons around his fingers. I announce him as next Our queen from today. Make him strong
Mr.kim- sure haeni. Now I have to go (Hug him). Hmm gguk and kook become stronge only then I will let u marry my son.(kiss their head)
Gguk and kook- okk dad(smile)
Mr.kim- take care of yourself baby bear and my sons also. They are your husband.
Tae- (shy) sure appa.
After they left. Gguk and his father was playing in their playroom while kook was in his dad's room. When he return he saw his mom holding gun his hyung and dad was in blood.
Kook- (cry) appa hyung. Mum h~help them. T~they a~are h~hurt.
Sumi- u are not my child. Nor he is my husband.
Mr.choi come inside. And hug her.
Kook- uncle c~choi h~help appa.
They both laugh evily and tie him with his hyung and appa. And she start kissing Mr.choi. After their hot makeout they pull out smirking.
Mr.choi- let's kill them.
Sumi- No darling let's burn them alive. Give us our things and save your son's hanuel.
He shook his head as no. And they both become and start beating them three and left from there not before setting house on fire. As others were caught in some important company work.
Kook- a~appa what they want?
Haneul- promise me baby u will never tell about whereabouts our stamp and diamond to anyone. U will never give to anyone (Tell him the secret place). promise appa.
He sign some property paper and give it to kook.
Kook- promise appa.
Gguk- kook promise hyung u will give our angel more love and take care of yourself. Never cry and become strong boy. And protect him. Kook hyung love u. (Crack voice)
Haneul- baby go from back door there will u find wang uncle give him this envelope and paper to him.
Kook- I will protect u appa and hyung (crying).
Gguk- I love yo...(die)
Kook-hyung(cry)
Mr.jeon also shoot himself after saying "I love you" to kook. After sometime Mr.wang come with a little kid's dead body and took a fainted kook from there.
Kook was taken to china and he was kept in china hospital. He went to coma for 1 month. When he woke up he got to know about his dad and hyung's death. He become a totally quite child and start his training. Only to talk to jackson who was wang's son.
Otherside it was declared that jeon family was burnt in accident.

Everyone except gguk was crying when kook complete the story. Kims were thinking how cruel can a women. And thinking how much kook has to face. And they were comforting jeons who were crying mess.  Gguk has blank face which was more paining to tae and others.

To be continue