4. Get in Loser, We're Going Shopping.

A/N: (I JUST FELT LIKE I HAD TO DO THE TITLE LIKE THIS CUZ YK THEYRE GOING TO THE MALL AND STUFF AND IM WATCHING THE 2024 MEAN GIRLS FOR MY BDAY SO YAHHH <33333 this may be a longer chapter just because i have a kinda good idea AND i would make up for the last chapter cuz it was kinda short ngl... anyways ENJOYYYYYY (OH OH AND IM TRYING TO POST MORE OFTEN/j or gen idek !!)

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

Y/N POV:

To give you a little insight to what happened that wasn't written— I dyed my hair. Pink and blonde. Why? I was bored. Now, read the story bitches.

Last night I fell asleep, watching TV on the couch. My mom caught me and let me do chores before getting ready for school. It was a lazy day for me especially after these chores. My outfit was simple: A 'rawr' shirt, black jeans, pink studded belt, vans, and kandi bracelets. I was trying plain, yet cool.

At school I was surprised as Paula hugged me from behind. "Hi! Oh my gosh! I missed you!" I turned around with a smile and hugged her back. "I missed you too!"

"You need to tell me everything that happened at the dinner!" She was quite excited and interested, so I told her..

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

After school, I got home to get ready. A purple-black striped tie, a tee with a zombie bunny, a black tutu and knee-high converse. I was just finishing my make-up as Paula honked with her car. I was about to walk out but then my mom called me. "Y/N! You forgot your bag."

"Thanks mom." I hugged her one last time before walking out. "GET IN LOSER! WE'RE GOING SHOPPING!" Paula yelled and I got in the car. 

"If I'm a loser, then you're one as well." 

"Deal!" She said before driving off to the Mall. As we arrived the Mall was packed. Paula and I tried to get our way through without losing each other. 

"O.M.G! THERE!" She pointed at the 2 shops. A Hot-Topic and a Spencer's. She took my hand and ran towards the Hot-Topic first, pulling me with her. "Look at all those tees!" She pointed at the band tees. She looked really happy about this. "Yeah! Should I get this one?" I asked pointing to a Mindless Self Indulgence tee. "Oh my, yes!"

We bought tons of stuff from Hot-Topic. We were lucky we still had money for Spencer's and food in case we got hungry. At Spencer's we got tons of accessories like: Bracelets, Rings, Necklaces, Piercings, etc..

We went to the nearby McDonald's in the Mall and sat there. Paula got herself a Strawberry Shake, a Hamburger and French Fries. I got myself a Cheeseburger, Milkshake, Apple Pie and Chicken Nuggets. 

"Oh my gosh, don't look but Michael is here at the Arcade..." Paula whispered over to me. Oh fuck no... He's not gonna do anything... Bad... Right? 

I sighed and after we finished our meal, we got up and sat on a bench with our drinks. Sadly, Michael saw us and decided to walk over.

"What's up, freaks?" He stood in front of us with his arms crossed and an evil grin on his face.

"Get away Michael." Paula said with an annoyed face and sighed.

"Oh, am I not allowed here? As far as I know this is a public place." He said still holding that grin of his. He took my milkshake and took a sip. "You know I might keep this."

"I spat in it." I said bluntly and he immediately spat it out on the ground. "EW! WHO THE FOOK SPITS IN THAIR DRINKS!?" He exclaimed, while his British accent came out... Quite a lot.