❤️ 33 ❤️

Third person pov

'So to enter inside that godown i need to know the password and need jimin's fingerprint' jungkook thought, he is in his office now, sitting in the majestic ceo's leather chair.

'but what would be the password?. How to find and where to find it' jungkook clasped his hands together and placed it under his chin with the support of the table, trying to focus.

'It was taehyung's godown, so only taehyung would be knowing the password other than jimin but how can I ask to him. He will not even spit a word about it.'

'maybe I should check jimin's phone. What if taehyung sent the password to jimin? Yes I should check.'

"Eun-ji!" Jungkook called his secretary.

Eun-ji entered his cabin hurriedly and bowed.

"Yes Mr. Jeon?"

"I want you to clear all my meetings and schedules for this week. I won't be coming to office for a week from day after tomorrow and if it's so important then infrom me okay?"

"Yeah okay Mr. Jeon" Eun-ji said while nodding and left the cabin after bowing.

Next day morning
In jikook mansion

Jungkook slowly tiptoed inside jimin's room and searched for his mobile phone. Jimin is taking shower that time. Soon he found jimin's phone on the night stand and took it. When he turned on it asked pincode in the lockscreen. He typed some numbers randomly but none of them worked. He sighed out of frustration and looked at the bathroom door time to time to check whether jimin is coming or not. That's when jungkook noticed the wallpaper in jimin's phone, it was his sister leora's pic.

'Try leora's date of birth...' his wolf insisted.

So Jungkook took out his own phone and searched for leora's date of birth in Google. After getting Leora's date of birth he typed that number in jimin's phone. Soon the phone got unlocked. Jungkook chuckled darkly.

"My poor baby loves his sister too much for his own good" jungkook muttered under his breath.

He opened the message box in jimin's phone and opened taehyung's chat in that and scrolled down. There he got the password for what he came here. Aftering capturing a pic of it by his own phone jungkook placed the phone back on the night stand. After that he walked towards the huge dainty dressing table and stood in front of it and analysed the things kept upon that.

He slowly took out some small thin transparent square sheets and white gloves. He wore the gloves and sticked the transparent sheets on the each things that placed upon the table after peeling off the cover from it. He sticked it carefully as he doesn't want his own fingerprints on it. He sticked it on the things like comb, hair dryer, lipgloss, lipstick, eyeliner, lotions etc etc...

"I'm sure, he would he surely touch anyone of these things." He mumbled.

After finishing his work he slowly walked out of the room without getting noticed. When he came out of from jimin's room he let out a sigh of relief and huffed tiredly.

"Finally I done my work now let's see how this beautiful omega would prove my crimes" jungkook mumbled mockingly to himself.

Time skip:-

Once jimin left the mansion jungkook ran towards his room and collected the fingerprints of him before smirking evily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The godown's door slided up and jimin entered inside. He saw Mrs. Lee who is treating ki-ren.

"How is he doing doctor?" He asked. Mrs. Lee looked at him and said,