51(torture)

Gguk- Let's start from u my half brother. Tae baby come and have fun.
Tae smirk and come close to minho. He turn to kook and peck his lips.
Tae- u took some rest king. Let me play with him.
Jk nooded and sat on couch.
Tae- kai hyung it has been long since I have done dart practice. Can you please arrange darts for your little brother.
Kai- (chuckle) sure princess. hyung will arrange for u.
Kai call someone a man come with a box of darts.
Tae- Eunwoo hyung didn't u think let him make our aim and have a competition.
Eunwoo- Didn't you think queen we should add some slow poison also.
Tae- (excited) great but we will only aim on his arms and legs.
Kai come with a slow poison bottle and ask 2 gaurds to add it.
Kai- bro it is most slow poison but dangerous. After 1 hour he will start having hallucinations.
Tae- let's start hyungs.
Gaurds tie with his arms fully open and they start aiming him. Jk was looking proudly to his baby. While kai and Eunwoo were shocked by seeing that tae was throwing darts without looking at him and every dart was at correct. After few minutes dart end so tae order gaurds to tie him on chair and star cutting his skin and fingers. While minho was tired of screaming and other 2 choi was afraid.
Tae- hmmm u dare to touch me. Now see consequences. Hyungs I am bored.
Kai and Eunwoo- what should we do tae?
Tae- I always want to become a doctor. Let's do his leg surgery and burn him alive.
At last tae burn him alive. Some who were watching through monitor become stunned and left accept suga and jimin. Kai and Eunwoo was also a little scared.
Now it was eunwoo's turn to torture. He also torture him in and worst way. Now it was gguk's turn.
Gguk- How did you feel after seeing your close members dieing. Now it's your turn.
Sumi- n~no
Gguk took out his knife and trimmer and start from her hairs. He trim her hair first. Then start shaving her skin  then ask his gaurd to put salt on her wounds. Gaurds do as they were told. At last he burn her alive and take a satisfy breath. Tae and kai has already left to shower.
Eunwoo- Boss did you need something?
Gguk- No Eunwoo go and clean urself after that I have an announcement so Come in living room.

Jungkook Come in living room without shirt.

Living roomJk- ok so I gather you here to tell you that hyung and lisa will get married to their partners next week

Living room
Jk- ok so I gather you here to tell you that hyung and lisa will get married to their partners next week. So u all are.staying here and after there wedding y/n noona,jin hyung and jisso nonna u all can go to honeymoon.
Jin- a~ammm  I want to say something.
Joon- what baby?
Jisso- I also.
Babe- okk tell us
Jin- I am 4 week pregnant.
1 minutes silence then everyone congratulate them.
Joon- what u were saying jisso?
Jisso- Me and rose has decided to adopt a girl we have done formalities.
Jk- that's great noona.
Yoonmin were arguing with eyes.
Tae- u okk hyung and jimin.
Jim- yg want to say something.
Lisa- say hyung.
V- Don't Tell me jimin is pregnant.
Yg- yess 2 week.
Everyone was shocked but happy and congratulate them.

To be continue