Not what you thought [Solomon x reader]

High School AU:
A smart student amidst rowdy geniuses, Solomon.
And you, a regular student, not particularly the best or worst at school, just trying to make it out alive.

But what happens when you accidentally spilled chemicals on a particular witty genius of a rumoured rowdy group of elites during a science project?
A story of two mildly delusional pair.

This school was hell. Well for you at least...

You see, it was a school that was reputable for their excellent students, those who were intelligent, wise and creative beyond others.

The thing is...
You didn't fit in at all. You were only faring alright. It was truly a wonder why you had been accepted to this school.

At first, the school hadn't seem too bad, that was until you realised it was filled with arrogant bastards that would either push those they think beneath them around, or straight up ignore them like they are background characters.

Either ways, those that were seemed as 'Elites' eyed the others like they were worthless bugs.

You decided, it would be a better option to not get noticed at all. For all your years in this school, that was your goal:
To survive this hell hole.

You thanked everything that the school projects rarely required presentations, that way it was easier to stay in the background.

"Alright class, tomorrow we shall be carrying out a lab lesson in lab 6, be sure to reach on time."
Your professor announced before leaving the class.

The class greeted him and you slumped back down on your desk.

You hated lab lessons.

Just then a girl to your right squealed rather sharply, making you tsk at the sound.

"I heard, tomorrow we will be combining classes with 1-0!"

Her group of friends bounced with excitement.

Class 1-0, the class that holds the top scorers of every year. We're talking 90%-100% grades, that's straight A's only.

And you will combining classes with them?

"What a drag..."
You groaned.

"There, there MC"
Your friend, Eridith comforted,
"It's just one day, besides, they have the best looking boys in 1-0."
She wiggled her eyebrows at you.

You stared at her, face scrunched in slight disgust,
"Yeah, and they are also the rowdiest smart asses i have ever seen."

She laughed at that comment before shrugging,
"Can't disagree with what i said though."

You remembered your first year in school. Seeing those who had wealth and influence effortly form cliques of their own.

It just so happened that one of those groups walked by you, and boy were you terrified to the core that they might shove you and start picking on you.

You made sure to steer very very clear of the incoming gang who were practically taking up the whole corridor, squeezing yourself to the very side of the wall

You accidentally stepped on a someone's shoe.

He had platinum white hair and was in the very side of the group, smiling and laughing at whatever that had been said by his surrounding friends.
For a split second, his brown grey eyes that was scanning around, looked directly into yours.

You had never whipped your head around faster before, immediately leaving for the stairs.

You were most definitely sure that he was in class 1-0.