Start

A/N: This is before Gregory comes

A update had composed the animatronics partially out of nano machines allowing them to eat and stuff. For Sun & Moon, it allowed them to separate and merge at will. Sun enjoyed being able to separate from his brother. It had helped improve their relationship some, though Moon was still rather distant. Sun was exploring a storage area and found a damaged animatronic. They resembled a doll and had star and moon patterns and a white and blue color scheme. Sun carefully picked them up and brought them back to the daycare.

After several days, he found their blueprints. They had been designed to be similar to him and Moon. Froststar and Flowerstar were the names of the two AIs. Flowerstar was supposed to be the main and had a pink and purple color scheme with star, flower, and moon designs. Apparently something had happened in testing and erased Froststar's memories and causing Flowerstar to hide away and rarely take control despite being the dominant AI. He used parts and service to help fix them. Some of the more intelligent and sentient staff bots helped him. He applied nano machines so the two could separate like him and Moon. He noticed some messed up parts in their codes and repaired them with his code. He finally switched them on.

"Hmm, h-hello?" Asked Frostflower. "Hello there! I'm Sun." Sun introduced himself. "Wh-why are we here?" Asked Frostflower. "Well, Frostflower, I found you damaged in a storage area and fixed you up! I even gave you nano machines so you and Flowerstar can separate." Said Sun. "You can call me Frost and my sister Flower." Said Frost. Sun nodded and said, "Why don't you two try separating? You don't have two if you aren't comfortable." Said Sun. They tried and separated. They looked at one another in awe. Both were rather small animatronics, about 4'5'. "W-why do we have some different codes?" Asked Flower. "Oh, well some of your codes were damaged or missing so I fixed it up with mine." Said Sun. "So, you're like our dad now?" Asked Frost. "I guess if you want." Said Sun. Frost nods eagerly while Flower nods timidly.

After a bit, they become relaxed around each other. They explore the storage rooms some more and find old code on some hard drives. They were for scrapped daycare attendants. "Here's one called Eclipse." Said Frost. "I found one called Lunar and something called Killcode." Said Flower. "I found some labeled Bloodmoon and Harvest Moon," said Sun. "Oh, are they going to be our siblings or something?" Asked Frost. "Well, I could make them some bodies..." said Sun. They looked some more at the codes. Harvest Moon and Bloodmoon were designed to be twins. Eclipse was designed as Lunar's older brother and Lunar was designed as child like. Killcode was a scrapped program for Moon. They made some modifications. Killcode was going to be called Darkside Moon(like the darkside of the moon).

Sun had started making the bodies. Eclipse and Dark(Killcode/Darkside Moon) were going to be around 6 foot. Harvest and Blood would be around 5'2' and Lunar would be 5'3'. Around this time, they heard a new area of the daycare was opening with a new attendant called Earth. She met Sun and Moon briefly, but was kept busy as her specialty was the special needs kids. Moon now mostly worked in tech and helping financially and with security instead of in the daycare.

"Hey, Dad?" Asked Flower shyly. "Yes Sunflower?" Asked Sun. "Well, I was thinking what if we got some upgrades soon?" Said Flower. "What kind of upgrades?" Asked Sun. "Well, most of the animatronics are animals, so what about some ears and a tail or something? A prehensile tail could really help with work." Said Flower. "Great idea Sunflower, maybe after we finish your siblings bodies." Said Sun.

Soon, they finished on the others. Eclipse acted more mature but was still childish and more of a teen. Eclipse looked like a red and orange version of Sun. Dark was the most mature of them and looked a lot like a darker Moon. Bloodmoon and Harvest were orange and red moon themed animatronics, but smaller and more cute. Lunar was a adorable little moon animatronic. Bloodmoon and Harvest always stuck together and were mischievous and troublesome. Lunar was sweet and helpful. All the siblings quickly came to love each other and their dad. They had come to an interesting dynamic. Sun was planning on getting the daycare upgraded and having them work there.

Sun had thought everything was going as it should until he got two kinks in his plan, called Cassie and Gregory.

A/N: here's some quick info for the AU.

The Glamrocks don't really talk a whole lot with the daycare attendants. Earth is kept busy with her work so she isn't very close to Sun as their daycares are separated. Moon isn't very close with Sun as he is antisocial.

Sun actually has a talent for animatronic design, building, and coding.

Sun has some (currently minor) anxiety

Animatronic headcanon: as the animatronics are robots and don't technically have genders and stuff, here's how they have kids and what not in this AU. One, two, or theoretically more animatronics merge their code together and put them in a new body. With two they just merge their code. With one the modify a portion of their code or just put certain parts of their code in a new body. There is a way more similar to bio organic way. If they have special nano machines, one animatronic can transfer some code to the other. That animatronic basically becomes pregnant and has a child built inside of them by their nano machines based off the code. Howe ver the parents can't choose the appearance of the child and the child typically resembles their carrier more(the carrier is the one who carries the kid).

Animatronic Headcanon: Animatronics can transfer the recently deceased souls of children into animatronic bodies that lack a consciousness. It can sometimes cause the soul to loose memories or remember every moment of their past live in perfect detail. It can also lead to other complications that pure animatronics don't have.

Headcanon: Some Wetfloorbots and staffbots have consciousnesses they develop over time. Other animatronics can tell whether or not they have consciousnesses