Teach me?

Todoroki approached Iidas dorm door to get his weekly tutoring done. Todoroki was never the type to struggle with his studies, but to be honest, it was benefiting him. He gets to get taught by the Iida himself.
He knocks on his door, awaiting an answer. Then after a few seconds, a tall, handsome and incredibly strong man with dark blue hair opened the door. It was Tenya. Todoroki looked up at him with his arms crossed. He could stare at him all day.
"Ah yes, hello Todoroki! Are you ready for your session, then?" Iida sounded joyful, but it was as if it was masking something behind that happiness. Shoto shrugged it off and entered Iidas dorm.
"Yeah, let's do it." He replied in a calming manner.
Iida turned around to see Todoroki already getting pretty comfy by his desk, but he didn't mind. Quietly, Tenya sighed and went over to him. He enjoyed Todorokis company, of course, but all the work he had to do was getting overwhelming. As usual, he pushed it away and sat beside Shoto. Iida smiled kindly.
"We're focusing on mathematics, yes?" He asked Todoroki, a hint of tiredness in his voice.
"Right. I think so." He replied with a subtle grin on his face. Todoroki was looking forward to this.

TIME SKIP - HALF AN HOUR AFTER STUDYING

Todoroki seemingly was having a hard time focusing at this point as it got later into the evening. His eyes kept constantly wondering to Iidas face and body. Iida kept noticing this, but he just thought he couldn't focus too well as it was kind of late and he thought not much of it. That was until it happened another time too many and he decided to ask him about this.
"Todoroki, you seem to be getting a little bit distracted. Is there a certain reason you have been losing focus so much lately?" He asked this while tilting his head slightly and pushing his glasses up his face.
Todoroki snapped out of his trance and shook his head a tad.
"It's nothing. Don't worry about it." Todoroki insisted, but he knew it was because of his deep feelings for Tenya. He would never say such a thing, though.
Iida found this hard to believe. He sighed and asked him yet again, but more kindly than before.
"I know something is going on. I always had high expectations for you and when Aizawa Sensei had requested tutoring on you, I was utterly astonished. You can tell me anything. We are friends, after all." Tenya smiled, hoping Todoroki would speak up.
The word "friends" replayed in Shotos brain over and over again. That's right. They were nothing but friends.
"What about you, Iida? You have seemed stressed recently, I can tell. You just consistently try to hide it and act normal."
Todoroki had a point.
"Ah, now that does not matter. We are here for yo-"
"No. It does matter." Todoroki sounded stern, but genuinely concerned for Iida. Subconsciously, Iida swallowed while he grew nervous. He does not talk about his emotions to people and never really has, he was just used to being seen as a teachers pet class representative. It was weird to have someone genuinely care about him.
"Well, I have been a bit overworked recently, but it is not a rather big deal. Thank you greatly for caring much about my health." Iida lied. It was a big deal. A massive deal, in fact.
Iida leaned closer to Iida, it was as if he were analysing his expression and his lies. Iida was heating up a little from how close to his face he leaned.
Todoroki knew he was lying right to his face.