𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑳𝑶𝑮𝑼𝑬.

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

„𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐑„

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

───  It was early in the morning. The stretch of road down the Alleyway was still bustling with people, as if it hosted a nightclub instead of a market for magics. None pushed and shoved, tripped and tricked like any normal people would do. Instead, they gave a brief gesture and politely asked to get around. 

With the softest touch to the shoulder, a lady dressed in an extravagant evening dress was able to maneuver her way around a boisterous couple. Arms linked tightly together, connected and welded. Locked together and thrown away the key. The couple quickly moved on, pointing at another shop window with glee-filled eyes. 

She continued to hurry down the brick road.

Her emerald heels lined in silver clicked against the solid material of the ground below. What was left of her dress had flown behind her in a small wave, the rest of it hugged her beautiful figure to further present her curves and all. With clammy hands, she touched another shoulder and was moved around them to further move ahead. 

The market of which she walked was known for many things, none of which are accustomed to the normal, every-day people living on the planet. Broom sellers, potion brewers, candy vendors, curse sellers and a renowned wand maker all set up shop along the washed brick pathway. 

Between two shops, both rusted and being held by an invisible force, is a dark alleyway that led downwards towards the shadows. As if representing hell in a living form. Suspicious people set foot here, black robes and crazy glances. It was also dangerous, for the woman in the evening gown had pulled up her dress to her ankles, floating down the stairs and turning a corner before a firm grasp tugged at her hand.