Make me food

(A/N: What im writing is something i saw in my dream. It felt so real when i woke up and couldn't bring myself to accept the fact that it was a dream so i had to write this. I hope you enjoy babes.)

pls vote and leave a comments ^^

Smut warning 💋

The knock on the door made you come out of the bathroom to check who it was. You were just doing your night skin care. There were only two people who could come see you at this hour 1. your curly haired friend who claims to be your college mother and 2. your boyfriend, Nanami.

Nanami stood in front of you looking down at the floor and right as you opened the door, he walked in and laid on your bed. It was in your dorm room and you shared your room with two other girls. It would have been a problem if both of them were there.

He laid there with his face down on your bed. You walked upto him and laid half of your body and asked " What's wrong?". He lifts his face and just looks at you and said nothing. You brought your face closer to his and asked if he wants you to make him maggi.
He smiles and "yeah make me maggi- two", he said precisely. His ocean blue eyes and some blond hair strands on his pretty face while he smiles, you got lost there for a while.
"Okay-"
He grabbed your face and kissed you like it's his first time kissing you in years. It was such a deep kiss you could feel the knot forming in your stomach. He grabs the back of your hair and kisses you deeply than it was before. It felt so overwhelming but in a good way  so you had to push him away to take in the oxygen to breathe. The tiredness from his face was gone. It truly looked like your one and only boy. The man of your dreams.
Before you knew, your head was pushed into the pillow and he's positioning himself at your entrance with one hand pressed on the side of your head. Everything was happening so fast you couldn't process it.
"Fuck", you let out a little scream. It felt so good.
He says not one word. He's thrusting in and out of you like it's his last time on earth. He mumbles the word fuck under his breathe and it sent chills down your spine.
"ah~ y/n fuck"
"nanami- i ah~", you moaned.
"fuck baby you feel so good"
You liked how he was doing you. Head pushed on the pillow, hard backshots, cursed words, constant moans and breath hitching.
"ah ahhh fuck im gonna come"
your whole body starts shaking and your vision started getting blurry. It felt so good you couldn't hold it back anymore.
"i- ahh im gonna come baby"
"not yet- fuck!", he spanked your ass so hard and held your waist so fucking tight and fucked you harder than he was already.
"oh my god baby i-"
"shut up"
He kept fucking you, not letting you come. You just couldn't hold it anymore. If he keeps doing this any further you're gonna end up squirting all over the bed.
"baby- ahh fuck baby i can't i can't please i cant-" you cried.
He kept his pace and started rubbing your clit with his fingers and it sent you to the edge. You started squirting
"fuck yes- just like that y/n i like it when you fucking squirt"
The sounds he's making are making you become your worse. The grunts, the little growls, the moans, the way he's gripping your body that tight makes you want him even more. Your knees are getting weak from the constant shaking. Your vision is blurry. Your eyes are rolling and you just can't hear anything clearly anymore.

He picked you up and tossed you on your back and spread your legs when you closed them.
"It's not over yet", he says and started licking your princess part.

You're grabbing his hair and your thighs are almost suffocating him but it doesn't stop him. It feels so good. It feels so so sooo good that you don't want him to stop but at the same time he has to stop.

Your whole body is shaking and you can't help it anymore.
"ahhh~ baby i can't please please stop sto-", he starts thrusting two fingers in and out and continued eating you out. You started squirting a little and he licked it off clean. His fingers started curling inside while sucking on your clit. He could feel your walls tightening on his hands and he knew you were gonna come again.
"Fuck you taste so good y/n"
He lifted his body up to kiss you and gave you a taste of your yourself.
He put his member inside as he kissed you and started sucking on your nipple while playing with the other.
"Nanami i can't i fucking can't"
"Me too baby"
You could feel him twitching inside you.
"im coming", you cried.
He sucked the skin on your neck when both of you arrived at the same time.
"fuckkk", you screamed.
The sound of his breath on your ears are making you weaker and weaker.
"fuck baby *exhales* you're the best", he kissed your neck and then all over your face.

You were done. He just fucked every bit of your energy out of you.

You laid there on your bed under your boyfriend's body thinking about how this was the best sex you've ever had in your whole life. You weren't even listening to him. You're tired. You're covered with sweat from head to toe. Your toes hurt from curling too much. The joints feel weak from all that pleasure he just gave you.

"You okay baby?", he asked.
"yeah you?"
"i love you so much", he kissed your forehead.
"can you walk?", he asked while sitting up.
"i don't know i can try"
"it's fine you don't have to", he grunts a little and carried you to the bathroom and helped you pee and clean you up a little bit.
"god you're so pretty y/n", he says kneeling in front of you.
you scoffed off, "tch you're embarrassing me"
"no really i love you so much im so lucky", he says looking at you as if he's admiring you.
"have you seen yourself nanami? I'm so lucky to be with you and i love you so much", you replied.
He kissed your forehead and carried you to the bed.
Both of you looked at your bed and stared at each other and laughed.
"Good for us both of them are gone", he says and made one of the two beds.
He helped you to the bed and pulls you to
him and rested his head on yours. He was so much bigger than you.
"I love you so much", he kissed your head.
"So what happened today? You looked drained when you came in", you asked.
He sighed and after like a min he answered, "I was supposed to go to this mission with Gojo but something came up and he had to change his location last minute so i carried out the mission alone even though he came and helped in the last 5 mins. I was a little frustrated. I hate working overtime. It's so annoying."
You've always loved how he always complains about his work to you. It's an everyday thing though today sounds very tiring.
"It's okay. You did amazing. I'm so proud of you."
"I love you y/n", he hugged you tighter.
He was almost dozing off but you just couldn't let him go to sleep hungry after all he's been through today - not like he didn't put you through something but anyway.
"baby aren't you still hungry?"
"hmm? who me? it's fine i had you"
You hit him with ur elbow and let yourself loose from his hug to face him.
"I can make you maggi. Two maggi precisely", you gave him a big smile.
"You're so precious to me. Thank you", he says and you could already tell he's sleeping.
You got up and made him his maggi anyways.
"Dinners ready baby", you woke him and helped him sit up.
You kept the bed table above the blanket and watched him eat. He devoured the maggi like he hasn't had food for days.
"This is the best maggi i've ever had in my life", he says as he puts the bowl down.
"oh shut up"
"no, really"
You kept the dishes on the sink to wash them the next morning.
He pulls you to him as you got inside the blanket and kissed your head.
"goodnight y/n"
"night baby i love you", you kissed the hands thats wrapped around your neck.
"love you too", he says and both of you slept.