ch 1

I just moved in to a house in Southside Chicago I know what it is like to live in a place like this drug dealers, lots of cops, women working the blocks. I even worked on some blocks before. I'm 15 btw and I'm y/n l/n. Me and my family are moving here my mom, my older brother James, my older sister Ramona, James is older though and my younger sister Anna. I hated that we are moving here but my mom says its for the beat I was finally making a life for myself as a nail tech and I don't think there are any fancy place like that around here.

My mom said I will be fine and to go make some friends and live a little. I always found that annoying that she said that cuz I did live and turned my life around. I have been to juvi like 5 times now for drug  Possession and stealing cars, gas stations and Liquor sores. So yeah I have lived a little my mom say it nothing compared to her but I don't care.

I heard from my brother that are  neighbors were nice but there story is crazy. He said they were the gallaghers who ever they are.

My mom put me in the public school here hoping I'll met some people. But i like to keep to myself so I  Doubt that, But I promised I would give it a try.

"Y/n get up you don't want to be late for your first day" mom yelled from down stairs.

I got up and took a shower and got dressed i was wearing a crop top with ripped jeans and my black boots. My hair was curled to my shoulders.  I have naturally curly hair. I went downstairs and got food mom made pancakes and bacon. Then it was time to leave to I grabbed my bag and said my goodbyes. I walked out side and the neighbors kids were leaveing to.

Of course the girl my brother said was Debbie called me over and  introduced herself   "hi I'm Debbie nice to met you I've met you brother James he seems nice he mostly talked to Fiona and lip my older brother and sister. So what's your name"

I thought God she talks alot "I'm y/n nice to met you to" i said just then boy came running up form behind us saying "hey debs wait up" I look to see a cute boy.

Debs stops and he catches up to us "this is one of my younger brothers carl" she says "hello darling" carl says  i slightly smile at him " its y/n" I tell him

We walk to school i wasn't really tolling unless the asked me something but for the most part they talked to each other