𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ᅳ 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫'𝐬

As Sage tried to keep up with Tig, who was furiously walking down the street towards Jax' house, Happy was also a lot faster than her

As Sage tried to keep up with Tig, who was furiously walking down the street towards Jax' house, Happy was also a lot faster than her. For a moment she felt like her lungs were collapsing, and the two men weren't even running. Even though she wasn't smoking at the moment, it was probably a result of years of nicotine consumption.

"Dad!" With a groan she finally reached the two men and grabbed the sleeve of Happy's hoodie that he wore under his Kutte and Tig's shirt. "Can't we try to handle this peacefully?", she asked with a sigh while fighting the morning sickness.

After she and Happy stopped by at Tig's earlier and told him about the problems with Fawn yesterday, Tig's patience finally seemed to have run out. Which is why he immediately set off for the Teller house and since the house he shared with Ima was only five minutes away, he did so without his bike.

"No, Sage." Tig put his hands on his hips, his head tilted to the side. "Enough is enough. Fawn has played queen long enough. This shit needs to end and I don't care that she's my daughter."

"I know", Sage agreed to calm her father down. "Still, it becomes a lot more stressful if we pay too much attention to her dramatic shit."

"We have to do something, Sage", Happy's raspy voice sounded from next to her, placing his hand on her lower back. "We have to find a solution before this bullshit escalates completely. I won't let her threaten my family and let her get away with it."

Cursing under her breath, the redhead rubbed her temples and closed her eyes. "That's not what I wanted to achieve when I came back. I just wanted you to know about the pregnancy and not start a war."

"You didn't start a war, that was all Fawn, baby",  Tig said with a shrug before turning back on his heel. "And we're putting an end to that now."

"Come on", Happy ordered with a grunt as he draped an arm over her shoulder and gently dragged her along the rest of the way to Jax' house, casually ignoring her whining. "We know what we're doing, little girl."

"Uh huh", she muttered, not sure if that was true when it came to this topic.

Sighing, she snuggled deeper into Happy's side while Tig banged on the door and all three waited until someone finally opened it. When that happened, Tig pushed past his complaining daughter without any greeting.

Sage involuntarily followed Happy inside as well, whose arm was no longer around her shoulder, but instead he held her hand to give her some support, which she definitely needed right now.

"What are you doing here?" Fawn asked after slamming the door and following everyone into the kitchen. Her angry gaze flickered to Sage. "Haven't you done enough damage already? Let me guess, now you're turning Dad against me too."

The redhead snorted a bitter laugh. Fawn really had some nerve. "I didn't do shit. You put yourself in the situation. And as if you ever cared about Dad or any of us."