#1 follow the blinding script

You walk to the clearing the same empty clearing you always go to to stargaze with Isabeau
Usually this is the best part of the loops but...
" S- so since you've been so busy with helping everyone i- I thought you'd want a break!!"
Isabeau says his lines bla bla bla.bla...
"Did, did I step it up? A- are stars not cool and just dumb and stupid like grabs and you don't like them..?? I stepped it up didn't I!??" Stars you can't take this when when you try to be perfect.. brainwashing everyone to like you.. you still always somehow make Isa upset. Always!! Every single time!!! But when now you got to say your lines!! Act like you are perfect for him!!! Discusting!! You are disgusting Siffrin!!! You want to scream you want to scream how awful and worthless you are and you want to hug Isabeau and say there's nothing wrong with him never was!! But even more you have to follow the blinding script!!! Always the blinding!!! Awful!!! Script!!!! Isabeau is looking at you he looks startled "I- you... Sif...? Why are you crying..?"
STARS!!!
YOU ARE SO AWFUL AND STUPID AND NOW YOU EVEN RUINED YOUR LINES!!! AAAAAHHH.
"S-siffrin! Calm down.. b-breathe with me, you look like you are having an anxiety attack.."
STUPID STUPID FOLLOW THE BLINDING SCRIPT!!
"N-no! You're fine haha!"
"But you clearly aren't!"
You freeze no no no no no... You look up at the stars you can't look at him anymore no no no no more...
"S-siffrin..."
"Sif.. you know you can talk to me right..? About anything..."
THAT'S THE PROBLEM!! YOU CAN'T!!! HE WILL NEVER LIKE YOU IF HE KNOWS WHAT KIND OF MONSTER YOU HAVE BECOME!!! awful pathetic crazy monster....
"Sif.. S-siffrin..."
You feel a hand reach on your shoulder... It slowly comes closer..
He's not gonna do it you just know... He never does... He never-
You feel warmth on your hand.. you freeze... The warmth leaves as fast as it came
"siffrin.. I..."
"THERE YOU TWO ARE!!"
"I knew you'd be here somewhere!"
"Stargazing huh? Good job isa"
"H-Huh?? I!"
Your family members keep saying their lines
That was... Different... You wonder what he was going to say..
You jolt away from your thoughts as they ask the familiar question
"Did s-siffrin help you to Isabeau?" Isa looks thoughtfully to you
"... No..."
"What?"
"Huh?"
"Really?"
WHAT!? this... This is different... You tear up

(why must you look so pathetic!?? Stop crying you blinding idiot..)

"I-I mean!!" He says as he sees your hurt look
"I- I just mean that I. didn't need to!! I... I feel like the one who was trying to help him..."
Huh?
"But.. I don't know if I was successful.. was I?"
Was he?
You.. You aren't sure...
You feel horrible...
You made him feel bad...
But.. He also touched you..
You put your still warm hand to your chest..
You wonder if you could touch him again...
"y-yes..?" You say he doesn't look too convinced
"We will talk about this later... Tomorrow... Before we leave to fight the king... We will have a feelings talky talk... Okay?"
".. Okay.." w-wait did he say BEFORE we fight the king?-
"G-good! Now eat up Sif! You need it!"
You guess you do.. You eat the food... You are still hungry