Chapter 1

"Keep rotating the ball and D up ladies, watch the back don't let them in the box - SET THAT PICK" our coach yelled at us.

It's 4th quarter and we up by 6 points and we trying to stay that way, but these girls playing real hard. It's just another game day for us but somehow it doesn't feel like it with our coach and everyone counting on us to get to the playoffs. I'm play center so I have to make sure I get all the rebounds and make all my layups, and let's not forget my favorite thing to do blocking the ball out. I'm 6'1 but these girls on the opposite team is mad big and tall like I'm a big girl but they some big big bitches.

"Hit that smooth layup" my coach yelled at me while my teammate passed me the ball.

As I was turning to hit my layup here come this big big bitch jumping right with me blocking the shot and pushing me back mad hard. "WTF" I shouted as soon  as I fell on the floor.

I can feel the adrenaline rushing through my blood, I got up so quick without thinking charging at her ready to rip her head off. "Wassup-imma fuck up you goofy ass bitch" I shouted while charging at her.

My teammates quickly grabbed on me to hold me back while I'm still going off on her and I'm using all my strength to get them off me cause I wanted that bitches head. "Wassup you wanna play dirty come on pussy" I shouted still tryna get to her. Everyone was as on my court, my whole team and their team and our coaches and referees tryna calm us and back to our side of the court.

"Technical foul" the referee shouted while blowing his whistle.

"Who he talking to cause you seen her pushed me mad hard" I said irritated at my coach

"Calm down and drink some water, I'll go see wassup and who the call was for" he said.

I say back down mad as hell cause she purposely pushed me down like that. My eyes was fixed on her and all  I can imagine right now is me fucking her up cause she got me all the way fucked up. She caught that I was grilling her and she smirked at me and that made me wanna turn up even more. I put my water down and was about to get up until I left a pair of hands massaging my shoulders "relax and breath" Ty whispered in my ear.

Ty is my best friend since middle school, and he always knows when I'm ready to turn up and fuck shit up.

"Stop I'm calm" I said pushing his hands off my shoulders.

"Ohh this is you calm?" He asked sarcastically.

I gave him the illest side eye ever "go back over there before coach get back"

"Ight b, you need to relax it's a game if they wanna play dirty play dirty back don't start that crazy fighting shit to get yo ass benched" Ty said I'm his serious tone.

I hate when his right but I'm not bout to let him know he is cause he's gonna start feeling himself way to much. "Bleachers" I pointed.

"Ight, ight" he said holding his hands up walking back to his seat.

"Ight the tech was for us"-, "WTF she pushed me mad hard for nothing" I argued getting up frustrated.

"I know but calm down and sit yo ass down" my coach said pointing at my seat.

"Whatever" I said waving him off

"Yall was in the referee face and cursing when he was trying to de-escalate the issue, now moving forward let them get them get their little shot in and stay focused. And most importantly DEFENSE" he preached to us.

I wasn't hearing nun of that at all, my mind was on getting even with the girl that pushed me. Ain't shit over tf she thought this was. "Alright let's get back in the game, ON 3 Defense" my coach said putting his hands out. We all got up and put our hands out as well.