Prologue

In the late hour of the night, whole city is lightening and shining with the happiness of arrival of the new year .Loud music  is evident in the surroundings .The same enthusiasm is echoing inside the car which is going towards its destination. Passengers are singing cheerfully unaware from the upcoming danger .

Suddenly the car stopped , hindering the celebration.

"Kya hua?" Asked a lady, bending to look at the man sitting on the driver seat.

"Kya pta achanak se ruk gayi." Said the man , trying to start the car. The car vibrated for some seconds but didn't move.

"Engine me kuch problem hogi. Rukiye mai dekhta hu". Said a man who is in his early 20s .He stepped down from the car . No sooner   had he taken few steps than he felt a strong arm holding him from back of his neck ,and pushing him towards the window of the car such that his face is totally pressed against the car window. His family screamed loudly looking at his condition but next second all of them become silent when the person holding him ,takes out gun.

"Ae jyada shor nhi .Bahar niklo sab". The gunman shouted waving his gun in the air.His face is covered with mask

"Niklo bahar " Said the another man wearing same cloth and same mask. Soon they are surrounded by three more men

Soon everyone comes down from the car ,and the gunman straighten up the young lad , still holding him from back of his neck.

"Dekho mere bete ko chhor do.Tumhe paise chahiye to le lo .Per mere bete ko chor do".Said the lady with fear stricken voice.

"Ha, please Mere bhai ko chor do" Said the girl who is in her late 20s ."Tumhe jo chahiye le lo, per mere bhai ko chhor do"

"Ha to tere bolne ka wait karenge kya? Nikal jo bhi hai tere pass paise, gehne sab, Ye hero tu bhi " Said Another man waving the gun.

"Ha ,de rha hu." Said the man taking out his wallet and handed him to the gunman who is holding him from his neck.

"ghadi ka kya karega tu .Nikal wo bhi " Said the gunman ." Tum log bhi jaldi" He said looking at the rest of the family members, who are handing their precious things to the other gunmen." Ae budhiya , Mangalsutra bhi...." Said the gunman , holding the gun at the forehead of the man.

"De..de. Rahi hu"  Said the lady, hurriedly removing her mangalsutra and handing it to the gunman.

"Tumhe jo chahiye tha mil gya, ab to usse chhor do aur Hume jane do" Said the girl who is in her early 20s

"Abhi kaha mila re ." Said the gunman " Tum dono ko to lena baki hai na".He said pointing at the two girls.

"Aeee" The elderly man shouted trying to pounce on the gunman who pointed gun at his forehead. "Chup chap apne betiyo ko chor ke nikal aur teen -char ghante me aa ke le ja .Tu bhi jinda rahega aur ye bhi .Warna tu to marega aur teri betiyo ko mai ...."  He can't complete his sentence since he feels a strong hit by someone's feet .

The man who has been captivated has kicked him on his face and at the same time he punched the gunman who has restricted his shoulder.

"Teri to ..." The gunman looks at him furiously and pounced at him along with his another four companion. His family tried to come forward but one of them holds them at gunpoint.

"VEER" Elderly lady shouted when the man fall on the car's bonet due to sudden attack.

"Bahut hero ban raha hai na tu. Ab bhugat ".Said the man and raises his hand to punch him on  his face . Veer closes his eyes in apprehension of the hit ,but the pain didn't reach near him.