Back to Hogwarts

The train finally stops at Hogwarts' station. All the first year go with Hagrid. Draco, Mattheo, Theodore, Lorenzo and I are still in our compartment. Theodore and Lorenzo get off the train and let all three together. Mattheo wants to talk to us. Certainly to make a point on our task...

- So guys, I just want to be sure that we're on the same way.

- About ? I asked confused.

- About the fact that I have to supervise your mission. In case you haven't understood right, I can order you what to do AND you have to obey to me when it's about those tasks. Okay ?

- Dude we've understood when your father said it...

- Well Tessa didn't seems to.

- I've understood. I said angrily.

- Okay I don't want to be late so I'm gonna join the others. Said Draco.

- Yeah me too. I added.

- No. YOU stay here. I'm not finished yet with you.

I roll my eyes. What the fuck does he want ? I'm already late and I'll be more because of this asshole.

Once alone in the train I ask him dryly :

- I'll be late if you talk too much so please hurry up. What do you want ?

- Okay listen, don't you dare talk to me like that again or you will regret.

- I'm already shaking. I said sarcastically.

Before I can make any move, Mattheo has took his wand of his pocket and points it at me. Two seconds later I am not touching the floor anymore. I can barely breathe. It feels like someone is chocking me. The feeling is horrible. It hurts so much.

- No so talkative anymore uh ?

- S-stop .

- And why should I ?

- Ma-Matteo.

- Tell me. Why should I ?

- You-your father needs m-me .

He sighs. Mattheo waves his wand and I fall on the floor. I try to catch my breath. Without even looking at me, he goes outside of the train. Me, I just stay here for like, 3 minutes, before imitating him. This asshole ! I.HATE.HIM !

I finally penetrate in the great hall. Everyone is looking at me weirdly. This is logic I am terribly late. I go sit between Theodore and Draco. Mattheo and Lorenzo in front of me. The Bastard (Mattheo) smiles sarcastically at me. I show him my prettiest middle finger with the same smile.
Draco makes me break our eyes contact by whispering me something :

- Why are you so late ? And what Mattheo told you when I wasn't here ?

- I'll tell you later, I'm hungry I really need to eat something right now.

- Sure.

I grab some chickens wings and potatoes and I eat super fast. It feels so good to eat THAT meal. The taste is so great. I really needed that.

I finish before everyone. Wow I've eaten THAT fast ! But this is perfect, I can go to to my dorm early and Draco will not question me.

- Guys, I'm tired so bye and goodnight.

- Goodnight Tess ! Enzo and Theodore said in sync.

- Uh but you were supposed to tell me what...

- ... Bye everyone see you tomorrow !

I am barely running to the Slytherin's common room. I arrive in front of the door and I say the password :

- Pureblood

The door opens just after this word. Aah finally, this dear green cold room. I've missed you. I am literally alone. Everyone is still eating. I decide to go to my dorm.

I penetrate in my room. All my suitcases are already here. Perfect.

I start putting my clothes away in the wardrobe. The uniforms on a side, the casual clothes on a other... I like when all is organised. No I don't ''like'' it, I think I more need it. Yes I'm a bit maniac. But at least my bedroom is always well tidy.

After this little storage I lay down on my green bed. Falling asleep...

Hey guyyyys ! I really hope you to enjoy reading my story... If you do you can tell me in comments. And you can click on the little vote star right here
👇🏼👇🏼