𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘,011

𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐈 𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
𝐁𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆?

*Sad chapter gang y'all gonna be mad THIS IS NOT GONNA RLLY AFFECT THE BOOK/RELATIONSHIP I JUST WANT MORE SOLANA IN THIS*

•𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒
•𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
📍𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄
⌚-10:25𝐀𝐌

"BYE MOMMY" solana yelled walking to her cubby, she slowly put her bluey backpack on the hook and walked over to the play pen where she friends were at

"Hi hi soli" Jeremiah smiled while placing his fire truck on the floor and walking to solana to hug her, the kids embraced in a hug smiling to each other.

"Hi miah, wanna play and draw with me" Jeremiah nodded as they  walked to one of the colorful tables, holding hands, Jeremiah and solana has been friends ever since Ethan and khymani started taking to the daycare.

At first solana didn't like come and her parents weren't gonna force her, but they wanted to her socialize they told her if she didn't like it for the first day they wouldn't force her to go but since she met Jeremiah she loved going.

Her and the little boy would have play dates here and there for them to hangout somewhere besides school, Jeremiah was a Dominican boy mixed with a little Caribbean, he also had just turned five making him older than solana.

"Eww solana and Jeremiah are dating" Selena stated, with disgust covered all over her face "we are n-not dating Selena stop it" solana said crossing her arms mugging her.

Selena's friends Abby and Blair stood behind her smiling tauntingly at they two, "so why are you holding hands, only couples do that" Abby said "but were not" Jeremiah spoke up.

"But y'all were" Blair said in a duh tone glairing at solana because she had a small crush on Jeremiah and she didn't like how much solana and Jeremiah hung out.

"Y'all know what I heared solana's parents are not toget- her no more" solana mugged Selena "no- they are what a-a-are you talking about" Selena laughed "I heard you mommy talking with the teacher saying that you won't see your daddy again" solana mug turned to a frown.

As she looked back at the days she realized that she hasn't seen her dad for a while now--a long while "stop Selena your trying to scare her that's not true" Selena shruged "you don't have to believe me, but at least I can see my daddy" Selena taunted.

Solana snapped back into reality after hearing what Selena said, solana grabbed the fire truck out of Jeremiahs hands and threw it at Selena making it hit directly to her chin, Selena's eyes started watering as the teacher ran over.

"Solana why would you do that?" Mrs.delgoto semi-yelled catching other kids attention "she started it" solana excused as Selena cried "I'm calling your mother oh my goodness" the teacher had picked up Selena and grabbed solana's hand.

"Your going to time out" that made solana mad "no'' she swung her hand out of Mrs.delgoto's grip and ran to Jeremiahs side " are you ok" Jeremiah asked "yeah can you stay with me till my mommy comes" Jeremiah nodded as they both sat in the corner as solana rested her head in his shoulder.

To be continued..family

A/n-thoughts?

Made-2/10/24