Chapter 1: Day breeds... Page 1-2

Hello this is a book ima be writing about. This isnt really gonna be one of my normal books I make. However my writing will be different from my old books! Hope yall enjoy!!!

Day breeds, typical blue sky, puffy snow clouds moving leisurely. The day looks relaxed for once. No cars flashing through red bright lights, no karen getting kicked out of a gas station from a well looked physique security guard. Oh I wish one day I could go on the body building stage and just flex my biceps as the crowd goes wild. My body being absolutely tanned, every single muscle of my body shows. If I had anything to wish for it'd be my dad would stop worrying about me being skinny as a stick and burning too many calories for me to go to a gym. I stop thinking and lay my back on the wooden bench I was sitting on. Never felt a bunch this comfortable. Normally when I sit on a wooden bench my butt always aches so as my back because of the separated lines, however the texture of the bench is flat, soft, not warm or cold its the perfect temperature, no pain, no aches, however I feel like theres some layer over this bench that makes it so soft and comfortable to sit on. Wow what an incredibly great day, So peaceful. This feels unreal! My alarm goes off and I open my right eye realizing this was a dream the whole time. Life is unfair for me. I close my right forgetting to turn off the alarm so I try to lean over the table my alarm is sitting on. I try to reach the alarm with my right arm, I was a meter away from getting my alarm clock, but I failed horribly. I fell off my bed to the ground. My mum walks into my room seeing me on the floor. Though she already knew what had happened. "That's what you get from being lazy Gerald." she says. I roll my eyes and stand up. "Now hurry and get ready its 7:12 am. School's at 8:00." "Yes I know mum" I say frowning. My mom walks out of my room to go to set breakfast up. I make my bed go to my messy closet to pick what I should wear. Normally I always wear the same thing. I am not that creative with picking artful clothing.

PAGE 2

After I wear my usual clothes I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth for about 5 minutes. I wash my mouth well and I go down the hall to meet my mother in the kitchen. "Breakfast is on the table." "An off brand cereal?" "Maybe you should be grateful you have food" I sit down and my mother noogies my hair. "Now eat baby I gotta get to work soon." My mother works at a desk office. She loves picking up phone calls and dealing with people. And on her break time she goes gets a cup of coffee with her co-workers. Though I believe they are friends. "Comeon Gerald it's 7:40" "Alright mum" I say. I am kinda sad that I wont see my mom until Friday. At my school we live there for about a week. We eat, play sports, learn, and sleep. My school is kinda a creative center. It's very wide and very much tall. Our government orders for all kids to live at a creative center until Friday. The government instructs that this will make us all smarter and intelligent. However I dont get how playing basketball, soccer, hockey etc, will get us smarter. I eat my breakfast quickly and snatch gum on the kitchen counter and unwrap the wrapper and fetch it in my mouth. I chew heavily after my breath gets minty and I spit it out. "Gerald please don't tell me your gonna be wearing the same fit." my mother says. "I don't know what to wear-"

"No. Go put on something else." my mother interrupting me. I storm into my room and pick something I wouldn't usually wear. I hear my mother from the kitchen saying "DON'T FORGET TO GET YOUR GYM CLOTHES!" I grab my duffle bag full of gym clothes for each different sport, then I go back to the kitchen. My mother grabs her car keys and says while opening the front door, "Hurry put on your shoes and I'll meet you in the car. My mother opens the front door going to the garage leaving the front door open for me to go outside to. I put on my shoes and go out the front door closing it behind me. I go inside the garage and go in my moms car breathing in the smoke coming out of the car. My mother starts the car and puts her vehicle to reverse. "Your almost 15 honey, maybe try learning how to drive". If I haven't mentioned our government system is very stupid. In this government system you can drive until you are 12. What a world we live in. "Mom, don't you think driving at 12 is stupid?", "as long if the government makes it its not stupid." I feel exasperated. I don't like when my mother always follows stuff that is not fair. She just "goes with the flow" I guess. We arrived at the creative center or shall I say "school". "Alright honey we're here" My mother reaches for my forehead while seated. I lean over to her, she kisses my forehead. "Have fun for the week!" "Alright mum" I say. "Also please keep yourself safe, and don't hurt yourself while playing sports." "I'll miss you" she talks again. "Alright mum, love you." "love you too honey." I get out of her car and watch her drive off leaving me in front of the creative center. I walk in the creative center by pushing the door and going upstairs... To my first class.