EPILOGUE

"Sochikaima!" Amara screamed in frustration as she heard feet pedaling down the stairs. "Yes mama?" Amina said looking up at her mother with her doe eyes.

Amara's frustration lingered as she glanced at Amina's innocent face. "Amina, have you been causing trouble at school again?" she asked with a stern tone. Amina bit her lip, her doe eyes now reflecting a mix of guilt and concern. "No, mama, I promise. I haven't done anything wrong."

Amara raised an eyebrow, skeptical but willing to listen. "Then why did I get a call from your teacher today? She said there were complaints about your behavior in class." Amina hesitated for a moment, then finally spoke up. "Mama, it's not what you think. I was just trying to protect Kaito" she says, looking down in shame. "What do you mean protecting Kaito mama?" Amara says sitting down on the couch and patting her lap so Mina could sit down on it. Amina crawled onto her lap and Amara cradled the young girl.

"They was making fun of my hair and Kaito stepped in to help when I told him not to. They pushed him so I pushed them back..Don't be mad mommy" Amina said and Amara shakes her head. "Baby why would I be mad about that.You should've told me" Amara says stroking her daughters beautiful curly hair.

"I'm sorry" she says looking down ashamed and Amara tuts. "Eh? Tip your head up" Amara says gently, grabbing her daughter by her chin. "Your hair is beautiful, Amina. You are beautiful. Don't listen to those kids because they have nothing on you my sweet sweet girl" Amara says kissing both of her daughter's cheeks blowing raspberry into them.

Amina giggled her adorable giggle making Amara smile hard. "C'mon. Let's go to bed my love" She says, grabbing her hand and leading her into her bedroom.

Amara walked into her in home studio with a coffee mug in hand. Cench looked up hearing her walk in and he instantly smiled at her. She passes him the coffee, kissing his cheek. "Meens got in trouble today" She says, sighing. "What she do?" he says looking up from the soundboard. "This kid was making fun of her hair and Kaito stepped in and things escalated im guessing" She says sitting down next to him.

"Want me to go talk to her?" he says immediately sitting up. "Please. I tried cheering her up but she still seemed a little upset" Amara says and Cench nods, kissing her head leaving the room.

Oakley Neil H.T Ceaser-Su Perspective

"Mama?" Cench says cracking his daughter's room open. "Yes Daddy?" Amina says sitting up looking from her book. "I heard about what happened at school." He says sitting down on the side of her bed. "Mommy told you?" She says sadly and he nods.

"I didn't want you to know" She says sadly, playing with her fingers anxiously. "Why not?" he asks curiously. "You're always talking about how I'm supposed to be strong but I didn't feel strong. I felt small" she says quietly and Cench frowns. "You are strong Meena. You're one of the strongest little girls I know. Fuck those kids because your the most beautiful girl ive seen" Oakley says and Amina gasps.

"Daddy you cussed!" She says shocked and Cee pulls out a twenty. "We good?" he asks and she nods giddily. "Fo sho" she says nodding her head and he smiles tucking her in. "You pray yet?" he asks stopping what she was doing and she nods smoothing out her money and putting it in her wallet."Goodnight my strong gorgeous girl" he says, kissing her on the head. "Night Papa.I love you" she says and Oakley can't help but smile

"I love you more"

Amara Jaylin Ceaser-Su Perspective

"Kai?" Amara says, peering into her youngest child's room. "Yes mummy?" he says hiding his ipad under the blanket unaware Amara could see the light flashing through. "You're not slick dude," she says, grabbing it from under the blanket and tickling him on his side. He gasps giggling as Mara continues to tickle him.

Once the two finally settle down Amara smooths out his curly hair on top of his head. "I heard about what you did for your sister today. That was very nice" Amara says and Kaito nods. "I'm glad your standing up for your sister" She says and Kaito shrugs. "Why wouldn't I when she's done the same for me?" he says tilting his head and Amara nods. "Right." she says laughing a little.

"You ready to pray?" she says and his eyes light up and he went to kneel down next to his mum. The two clasped their hands together and Amara recited the lord's prayer holding their hands together as she did. When they were done she tucked him in kissing his head. "Mommy can you sing me a song?" he says just as she's about to get up and she nods.

"I used to sing this one to your sister when she was younger. I don't think you remember it though" she says clearing her throat a little. She started to sing "To Zion" by Lauryn Hill just as she did with Amina but replacing it with Kai's name. He smiled giddily as he enjoyed the mini concert his mother was giving him.

When Amara ended the song Kaito let out a quiet yawn and Amara kissed his head. "Goodnight Kai bear" she says putting the blanket over his body. "Goodnight mama." he says turning into bed. "I love you" Amara says getting off of his bed.

"I love you more"

"Impossible"

Amara sat on her kitchen island eating the leftover ice cream she had hidden when she saw a plastic spoon dip into the big pint. She darts her eyes alarmed as Cench laughs at her annoyed scrunched up face. "I hid that for a week, man" she says, shaking her head.

"How'd you talk with Meens go?" she says and he nods licking the ice cream off of his spoon. "Good. We still going to the school in the morning right?" he says looking at her. "Hell yeah. The fuck we look like sending our kids to that stupid ass school for them to get bullied?" Amara says taking another spoonful in.

"Right" he says agreeing and Amara puts the container in the fridge. Cench hugs her from behind and she smiles feeling his embrace. She turns to be looking at him and she pecks his lips. "I'm so glad i'm doing this with you" she says putting her head on his chest and he kisses it. "I love you Mars" he says and she looks up smiling at him

"I love you more Oakley"

FIN

A/N

HEYYYY

ONE MORE CHAPTER TO GO HOESSSS

hruu????

Any comments or suggestions????

Stick around for the bonus chapter I got planned!!!

I love you guys so so so very much