Plushies [Diavolo x reader]

Based on the OM chat: An adorable plushie 3

You held the keychained plushie in your hands, a wide grin trying hard to get pass your pressed lips.

Diavolo had texted you about these exact plushies from the gacha machine in the human world.
Ever since he saw Leviathan hang one on his bag, it was all he could tahink about.

He had told you about how he wanted the secret plush after opening all of Levi's left over gacha balls but not getting it.
And when he texted about how he get them the next time he went to the human world, you saw it as a chance to go buy it yourself first and beat him to the punch.

By incredible luck, and about 17 tries, you finally got the secret edition plush.
You planned on surprising your beloved boyfriend with it.

So, you told him to meet you at the fountain near Louie Vutton today.

"MC!"

He did a small run up to you and gave you a warm hug.

"I'm sorry for taking quite a bit longer than planned, i hope i didn't make you wait too long,"
Diavolo pouted as he held your free hand and swung it slightly.
"I had to persuade Barbatos to let me off my work early."

You giggled at his behavior, and shook your head,
"It's alright, Dia. I know you're a busy man."
You pecked a kiss on his hand, this caused the demon's face to turn a soft shade of red.

Your other hand still gripped tightly on the plush, but then, you decided perhaps you should give him later on, so you kept it in your outer coat.

The two of you made your way around the streets, hand in hand as you strolled.

"Dia, do you remember the plush that you told me about? The secret one which you had really wanted?"
You asked, a hand holding on the plushie in your coat pocket.

Diavolo's eyes glimmered, as he raised his eyebrows in delight,
"Of course! How can i forget?"

"Actually, i have it right he-"

Both of you pulled out the exact plushies you kept in your own coats.

...

"MC!"
He gasped but broke into one of his booming adorable laughters.

His smile and laugh was always contagious, so you began laughing as well.

"But-but, i told you i would get my hands on one and when i did, I'd give it to you, didn't i?"
He spoke in between fits of laughter.

You nodded,
"But i didn't think you'd get it so quickly. I was thinking i could beat you to it, then surprise you!"

"Oh i certainly am surprised, alright. How sweet of you as always, my dear."
He playfully pinched your puffed cheeks.

"Well, i suppose now we have matching keychains."
You shook the one in your hand.

"That we do, come, let me hang mine on your bag and yours on mine."
He suggested.

"But Darling, they're the same, aren't they?"
Is what you would have asked if you didn't know your demon lord boyfriend well enough.
But since you understood the reason why, you gladly let him hang the plushies in his way.

The plushies were cute, but so was the future King of Devildom, as you watched his face beam at the sight of the twinning keychains.