Texting~

_~ Kazuha POV ~_
- ~•~ -

First off, I need to do some investigating on Scaramouche.

I want to learn more about him, so I can at least have a good sense of if I should actually be friends with him. I asked around, but I've only seemed to find one promising number. I was told to ask "Mona" about him.

I've heard her name a few times before, she's an upperclassman of mine. She's notorious for her "fortune telling". Apparently she can see the future, though it may as well be a bunch of nonsense. I'm not very superstitious myself, but what I do know is that even though Mona is some sort of fortune teller, she is somewhat related to Scaramouche. I hope so, at least.

But alas, I finally got her number. I sent a quick message, "Hello! This is Keadehara, one of your underclassman. I was hoping I could talk to you if you'll let me?" And I'm now waiting for a response. She's online, so there's no doubt she'll respond fairly quickly. Unless she is ignoring my message, at least. With her well-known "talents", I'm sure there are lots of people texting her all the time. It wouldn't surprise me.

I finally heard a ding, though it wasn't much long after I sent the message. Personally, I think it's odd that she texted me back so quickly, considering how many people probably text her on a daily basis, but never mind that fact.

.-MonaXx-.

Kazuha:
Hello! This is Keadehara, one of your underclassman. I was hoping I could talk to you if you'll let me?

Mona:
Yes, yes. I already knew you were going to come to me. Ask away, Maple boy!

Kazuha:
Ah, yeah... sry abt that. Anyways, I've heard you have a relation to Scaramouche?

Mona:
He hates it when people know about this, so I'll tell you! ^^ 
I'm actually his favorite cousin!

Kazuha:
...Well, I was not expecting that, but okay.
Anyways, do you know what he was like when he was younger?

Mona:
Are you referring to the junior high incident?
If so, I'll tell you now, he didn't do it.

Kazuha:
...
What?

Mona:
He didn't rape anybody, if that's what you thought. That was a hoax made up by someone.

Kazuha:
Then who made up the lie?

Mona:
It's no fun when I tell you, so figure it out~!

Kazuha:
And how do I know you're telling the truth?

Mona:
How do you think I got known for fortune telling?

Kazuha:
...
I guess you have a point.

Mona:
Good! Now stop patronizing my ugly cousin!

Kazuha is offline.

Mona:
Damn.

//-//

I closed my phone, she really wasn't that helpful. That was a very formal conversation, even though she's my upperclassman that felt somewhat awkward. But I feel kind of annoyed now. But either way, did Scaramouche really not sexually assault anyone?