'Would you love us if we were worms, Terrence?'

The young woman Alm opens her eyes from the sun rays that are shining through the window. She yawns with a moan escaping her throat and gets up to get ready for rayans class, but something distracts her... It was her hot young Roommate Terrence who was laying in a weird position on the bed only wearing boxers. The hole on his boxers catches The young womans attention and she sees his wrinkly testicle skin through the hole which makes her blush and look away instantly.
'Ugh, when will Terrence buy new clothes! im sick of this!' She said the words out loud without realizing before Terrence replied with "You know we're not experienced enough to get a high paying job, and we're barley getting buy with those part time jobs. We can't afford any new wardrobe.." Alm sighed before exclaiming that she'll find a job. She wrote a sick notice to Rayan before she quickly put her ragged coat on and left to go in the streets. Alm was eyeing out any quick job posters taped somewhere alongside the cafe. Every job seemed either to hard or not well paying until one poster caught her attention. 'Looking for 3-4 candidates and atleast one should be a male, we're paying 100k to each participant. The male should be in the range of 17-19 years old. Call ***-***-*** to accept the job. The experiment will take no longer than 4 hours. Alm quickly tore off the poster and she rushed to their apartment and she gave the poster to Terrence. He took the poster with his manly hot hands and read it skipping a few lines before saying: 'Dont you think its risky?' He glanced at Alm from above the poster. 'It is but... We need money so desperately !!! I cant bare to see your Hairy balls through your underwear anymore!' Alm replies convincing terrence to try it. 'fine' Terrence mutters before he puts on a black t-shirt and jeans and he dragged alm to class. Alm caught herself looking at Rayans dick so perfectly fitted in his tight pants and she wondered why he wore these. It was because he is in 100k debt and he cant afford new ones because he sold all his other clothes. After class Rayan tells Alm and terrence to stay to have a talk and he informs them about the poster that Alm earlier showed to me. He said he needs his favourite students to join him because he needs money and no one else cares about this. Alm tells him she already saw it and wanted to go with Terrence who just nodded when Rayan looked at him. Then terrence spoke up 'The age range was 17-19... are you gonna lie about your age?' as he looked seductively into rayans eyes as if he was gonna say something and he did 'because i would certainly believe it hahaha~~...' He winked at the young looking teacher Rayan who he has a crush on. Alm gets jealous from that interaction and side eyes terrence making him stop flirting with their teacher. Alm gently hits the bottom of Terrence feet with her feet as a sign to make him stop before whipping her iPhone 2.5 out to call Ray and explain the whole deal about the quick job and Ray agreed. When they all meet up near the laboratory 3 scientists greet them in. They look around while Terrence goes to the bathroom and scientist give the three of them a weird solution to drink, a few minutes later as Terrence returned the three of them turned into worms. Terrence panicked being the only one to remain human and he took the three of them back to his and Alm's apartment. He panicked and shoved them all in his dick out of horniness and out of panic. "I feel young all over again.. Playing with worms but in a more mature way. Terrence muttered under his breath before he pushed them deep in his urethra and he began to cum. He cummed so hard they turned back human. They were drenched in cum.. They were all livid and they made a punishment for him where the three of them will get something in return. They raped him from all sides. Terrence returned to class the next day and everyone noticed the love marks everyone left behind on him and he heard whispers and gossip about him everywhere he went.