Nicky

Nicky walks over to his new prey, he looks so perfect on stage, hiz body flowed like an angel. He called vixen over,"hello darling, you look like you could use a drink". The two drunk found themselves on a bed in a sex room. "Well,this seems like its going to end fun~". Nicky was on top of vixen starting to remove his clothes and then vixens. "I want you-to go faster~" suddenly vixen flipped the two and was grinding aginst nickys hard cock. "Ahh~" nicky moaned and begged vixen to fuck him. "Oh no im going to tease you first" vixen takes his cock only dipping the tip into his pussy and massaging his bean with nickys dick head. Vixen arches his back and moans softly, and slides down on nickys dick moaning his name. "God, you- ahh~". Vixen starts riding up and down nickys cock. "Oh~ vixxy~ you feel amazing" nicky flips vixen doggy style and rams his cock deep into vixens puss. Vixen scratchs the sheets snd grips them tightly. "You are such a good boy vixxy~" he thrusts into his g-spot making him scream. "Fuck-! Keep going please!" Nicky wraps his tail around vixens torso and pulls him in tightly roughly bringing him up and down on his cock. "Oh my God vixxy~" he slides his hands all over vixens body one sliding to his neck choking him while nicky pounds the fuck out of vixen. Nicky shoves his cock in vixens ass,"holy fuck" both of them call out nicky takes hold of vixen again slowly sliding him up and down, "how does it feel baby?~" nicky asked his face contirted in pleasure. "Ahh~" vixen couldnt respond his body driven mad by pleasure and lust. "Good boy~" nicky coos and whimpers. "God vixxy im going to-ahh" nicky continues to pump his dicks in and out of vixens ass. Vixens falls forward twords the bedboard grabbing onto it as nicky pulls out and shoves it back in vixens pussy. "Oh-yes fucking-ah" his eyes rolls back to his head and his tongue lols out. Nicky's thrusts get tired and sloppy as he thrusts completly in and fills vixen with his cum.The two scream in ecstacy and lean in and continues to a long and passionate make out session while nicky gently thrusts inside if vixen causing little moans to escape between their lips.