The Slut who played you

There is a girl sitting in her class shouting books at her phone to write with fun friends. She was making nice books to honor her classmates and being unique at a school where everyone loves treating card games she was running storage one sentence, family to practice typing dictation into a phone. She wanted to master the art of writing on Wattpad, do you want to make books creative art in fiction for everyone she likes do you want to play a trading card game in her orange story it was liking the character yummy you always play Dan green in the animation from America she liked rushing on fun projects and taking your time on school research she wanted to help care for the sick people in the world, and always wanted to write about games and make friends and do everything correctly on the first try.

" the girl sitting in the back orgasm , she's trying to write too many books for TikTok, and missing out on her English work. We should get her to stop screaming into her phone and get her to write a serious assignment on her laptop with the typewriter. You need her to stop orgasm to the same way in line and start focusing more on the people in front of her. She mixes up fire and off-line all the time and never plans anything out loud by talking to her herself she still way behind schedule and the product she thinks it's worth that's actually just doodle. She doesn't her room alone and never shows anyone.

Stop her from analyzing her mistakes you have that she's disabled. She needs to be set to concentration camp. She needs to be put in Alcatraz satellites prison. She wants to write an awesome story, but she's stuck writing her disability art. That's a slaughter what it is. She doesn't realize everyone hates it. It's terrible and she's a horrible for it. She makes ideas like Internet comics, and refused to publish anything and paper. She highly disabled. She only makes her robots .

" Imagine being that selfish and a girl from the back of the room cried. She can't even talk about any Marshall phone gets. All she screams about is TikTok and social media. Any books she makes us for the Internet. She has never writing a serious novel for herself and is never taking a break from giving people gifts. She doesn't make a contest for people to participate and doesn't send things in for editing help like I do. Please take that phone away so she still tries to do her homework instead. She needs to write on paper, unlike the rest of of the great types of robots for fun. we are really scared of her delayed growth issue too. Let's send her to satellite."

I couldn't stop listening to their conversation. This person was always taking forever to come up with new ideas. I thought it was a problem with dyslexia about seeing yours. They were making up new stories every day and knew weird pharmacy couldn't understand what the accounts on social media media that had the story, and it was no actual block being written by their voice Starting to freak people out with how scary they were hacking cries and cries for healthy, social media, and they are wanting a backlash response in life.

" I helped you clean and cook. A girl from Russia screamed in the background. She couldn't help it feel ashamed at how much they paused to type one sentence. They were so lazy. They were never created. They never did anything wrong. It was all anyone told about and we took their phone and found some weird pornography scribbles they thought were fine. How delusional is this artist girl to make everyone an anime character in America. She caused it disability art to Japanese authors who spend lots of time and they both and she's the one who created anime.?"

I derogatory is what they said. You're supposed to screen books into your phone with a friend nearby to help you edit it and write and revise and throw their own seventh visit. He's supposed to be going to football games but all they're doing in the room, curling her. Their loss caused the society and they won't do anything covered to scribble out and say it's cure. What a bitch

She's so selfish she's throwing out of herself and what she loves, but she's never doing anything with anyone. She's making a terrible art style. She's not changing her pad for her. She's never going to CVS and she's never getting a date. She's so shy, lost alone that gives me anxiety about being spammed by a weird art coat .