Ray of Hope

One shot Again .

Happy Reading

Vote and comments please 🥺

Third POV

Vegas watched the toddler dozing off after playing with his uncles , while a drop of tear fell into his hands .

Still he could not believe that he missed his mother so much. He knew his father was an asshole, till his last breath.  But he didn’t have dreamed that he could kill his wife just because she denied helping him . While he himself has seen her falling down with bullet on her chest , he didn’t hesitate to fire a bullet to the bustard’s head on the moment .

The only thing his mother wanted was to save the baby . Which he didn’t know existed till his mother had told . He was out with Pete for a business trip almost two years and his mother hadn’t informed him anything .

When he walked in to the corner room which was earlier a storeroom, now beautifully decorated with baby things , a small little bundle of fluff was sleeping in the crib sucking his thumb . The baby was just like a piece of Vegas.  He didn’t know what to do , and how to deal with everything when he fell into his knees and sobbed into his hands while Pete downstairs was informing Vegas’s uncle and Ellen’s ( vegas’s mother)  brother , Korn. 

Every thing was arranged and done .

Ellen was buried with the respect while Vegas denied doing for his father . The guy was just a sperm donor for him.  Never the person who protected or loved even consider him and his mother as family or his own . It was just that Korn was the richest man and his sister was an easy way  to illegal business for him. 

Vegas was in denial , for six moths.  He would never even turn to the baby who would actually brighten up with his presence . He just couldn’t see the baby without actually missing his mother. 

But one day when Pete had fever and he couldn’t look after the baby , Vegas had to do it . And the way the little one sighed into his chest made him sob . He didn’t realize he was crying until the chubby hands rubbed off the tears . After that Vegas hadn’t kept the little guy away from him. 

When one day he came back from a busy day and was having a hard Headache , he immediately walked to his room for freshen up after kissing Pete’s forehead , but Venice who had been sitting on his mat and playing with Pete didn’t like the ignorance , and for the first time decided to speak .

“Da-da” .

Vegas stopped in his track as he wanted to register that he had heard correct . The baby like he was personally enjoying vegas’s turmoils again called “da-da” , Vegas ran back scooping the baby into his arm literally crushing him into his chest .

Since then Vegas had never turned his back from the little fellow .

Yes the three was a small family that people would definitely feel jealous . But Vegas would give his life to let someone harm them.  While he was dada , Pete was his mommy . The first time Pete heard that , he cried for least two hour before he calmed a bit .

Venice was a little angel , who loved people. He was so understanding since he was three that he could give up everything for others . Except his parents . He hated sharing them to someone .  No offense , the guy knew the  people around him , but never forget to show that his both parents were off limits. 

Once the guy had screamed and fussed until Vegas who had been carrying him throughput the party night around , stopped to talk to a bit-- , means a women with a very few clothes on her body was literally falling on his dada in the name of cooing him . He started to whimper , then , wobble his cute lips and then tears spilling out like Niagara falls and finally screaming for mommy .