ch.1

Kenjaku sat there, happily chatting with some of his allies, when mahito, that hell spawn, came in with a happy grin. His eyes narrowed as the curse began to brag, Kenjaku huffed, keeping a amused smile on his face, only for it to drop when he heard his babies name spill out of brats mouth. Only, Chouso noticed but chose not to say anything in fear of angering his parent. Kenjaku got up, a serne smile ofhis face and approached the curse, ripping it into shreds. He heard a gasp and looked over to see some of his allies stepping away from him. Kenjaku stared down at the dead curse, body still twitching, he saw his allies, no the nussiaiances, trembling at his rage and the useless curses' death . He chuckled and smiled at them, "Don't worry about it you fools, Mahito was merly a annyoing pest, he was useless." he wiped off his robes and sighed, leaving the room, his eldest following behind him, after a while the tried man spoke, "Whyd you kill him father? you rarely lose your temper." Kenjaku stopped and turned to his son, a cold look on his face, "He hurt your brother." Chousou looked confused, "My brother? but iwas with them-" only to be cut off "No, not them, your youngest brother, Yuuji, my little yuuji.".