Chapter three [dinner date]

y/n pov:

You were a bit curious about where Gojo was taking you, when you questioned him, all he replied with was "It's a secret" and he smiled. He's been driving for 10 minutes now and curiosity was killing you. 'how far is this restaurant?' you asked yourself while looking out the window.

"we're here!" Gojo exclaimed. your face lit up once you saw it was a sushi restaurant, gojo notices your sudden change in expression. "So you like sushi hmm?" he asked.

"yes! They're my favorite, we barely had them back at home so..." you explained while getting out of the car.

"Well then, what are you waiting for let's go" Gojo grabs your wrist pulling you closer to him. Gojo slowly moves his hands toward your palm and intertwines his fingers with yours, you feel heat rushing to your face and your heart beating faster. You didn't expect Gojo to be this gentle and caring especially cause there was no actual romantic connection between the two of you. Both of you walk over to the shop where you are met by a waiter who shows you a seat for two. Finally letting go of his hand you sit down across from him, placing your bag down to look at the menu.

You are not able to focus on the menu as you can't stop thinking about Gojo holding your hands. 'what is wrong with me!! get yourself together y/n' After a while, you somehow manage to calm down and look up at Gojo who has his hand on his jaw which is being supported by his elbow which is resting on the table. you can't help but stare at him while he's looking through the menu. His white eyelashes complement his eye color making them stand out, and his bangs cut perfectly which frame his delicate face. Everything about his appearance was perfect, even the sunglasses which made his whole outfit complete. He looked especially handsome under the yellow-tinted ceiling light which defined his facial features. Gojo felt someone staring at him and looked up at you.

"ah, G-Satoru-kun I was about to leave to use the restroom, I'll be back," you say startled and getting up. 'Did he catch me staring at him?'  you questioned feeling embarrassed. You weren't paying attention to where you were heading and bumped into someone's chest. "ack, I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention to where I was going" you apologized to the person.

"Are you ok- wait y/n is that you?" you heard a familiar voice.

"Kaiyo?" you looked terrified, Kaiyo and you used to be best friends until your brother died.

**Flashback of y/n's childhood (age around 5-6)**

"y/n-chan wanna go play at the park?" a small girl with brown hair and two pigtails asked smiling.

"Mhm! Sure" a cheerful young you answered running towards kaiyo to catch up with her. 

"hold it right there y/n" a deep voice called from inside the house, "just where do you think you're going?" a guy about 14 with h/c hair and e/c eyes appeared from the room.

"to go play with kai-chan" you replied, "why? can't I go?" you asked while pouting.

"Not while there's a special grade curse going around" The guy picks you up, positioning you on the side of his waist. Kaiyo notices something wrong and goes into the house to see what's happening.

"Please, brother!!! I'll be careful" you pleaded while struggling to get out of your brother's arms.

"no way, you can play with Kaiyo here at your house where I can watch you" Your brother is a grade-A jujutsu sorcerer specializing in long-range attacks, but you don't know much about him because he's always at work and only comes home during the weekends.