My parents are too rich, now I know why (Part 2 FINAL PART)

Hey it's Hazel from MSA, vote and follow and you'll find a kitten in your backyard tommorow!

So, a recap from part 1, my dad is a multimillionaire, and while I was working on a school science project with my best friend, Emma, we snuck into my dad's office for printer paper, but ended up finding out that he had something to do with Emma's dad's disappearance. 

After Emma ran out of my house, I called and texted her so many times but she wouldn't pick up! After a while, I gave up and decided to do my own research. I slipped back out of the office right after cleaning up the scattered contents of the file that spilled.

I knew exactly where to start the investigation.

First, I went to my friend Isabelle's house. She was really good at researching, and always earned the highest grade whenever we had a research project. So I filled her in on the details, and we began the search.

We managed to find out that my dad had been committing huge crimes and framing it on others. He was able to get away with it through his fame, connections, and money. The thought grossed me out. So this is why I was never allowed in the study. Because it had all his dirty secrets in one file.

Next, we found out that Emma's dad actually tried to fight against mine, but since my dad had so much more money than Emma's dad, he was able to get Emma's dad to be locked up in secret.

After hours of researching (and paying money to companies who had tipoffs), we found out the prison that Emma's dad was locked up in. 

Isa and I came up with a plan: we were going to alert multiple police offers about this and we would make the word spread! That way my dad had no way of escaping!

Of course I don't want to send my dad to jail, but the truth is, justice must be served!

oOoOo

Hey! It's me, Hazel, and it's been a while since my dad's been sent to jail.

All went well, and I even got a scholarship to one of the most prestigious colleges for my discovery! 

And well, now I'm working as a police officer. Because no matter what, I believe that

JUSTICE

MUST

BE

SERVED

🍪

Anyways, thanks for reading! Please vote, comment, and follow - it would mean A LOT to me!