𝓐 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮

Each opposite long table has twelve chairs. Fourth sat next to Merelia at the other last chair, while Gemini sat at the other first chair in the lead next to the birthday celebrant. That's why they are so far from each other.

Fourth was quietly on his phone and seemed to be just waiting for the time to end, while Gemini was drinking with Mr. Kao but the eyes simply stole a glance at Fourth with every gulp of his wine.

When Fourth got bored of using his phone, he decided to join in drinking with his team. Fourth doesn't think that he will get drunk from the wine because of the sweet cherry taste, in the long run he just makes the wine look like water.

"Fourth, take it easy, we still have work tomorrow." Merelia reminded because Fourth already has many.

While Fourth was laughing with them Merelia someone messaged him which he noticed because the screen opened.

He noticed a message from Gemini, "You laughed so hard, are you drunk?"

After Fourth's eyes got narrow at what he read, he glanced at Gemini secretly, and he caught him staring at him as well.

"None of your business." Fourth responded.

He flipped his phone screen over on the table when Merelia caught him using the phone.

"Our leader is already explaining to his boyfriend." Merelia loudly told the whole team that they were drinking.

"Merelia, shut up. You're drunk." Fourth disobeyed him.

Gemini turned around when he heard what Merelia said because they were at the same table.

Fourth heard that someone messaged to his phone again, he just looked at the phone but didn't check it anymore because he knew it was only Gemini.

Fourth heard the repeated sound from the phone as if Gemini was flooding him with messages. He secretly glanced at Gemini to give him an evil look, but Gemini's eyes seemed even more evilly as he caught him staring at him too.

He put Gemini aside and focused on his friends to make the most of the night.
_________________

It was a long night, almost all the people were drunk and asleep. Fourth continues to talk to Merelia even though he can no longer understand what Merelia is saying.

He thought he wasn't drunk yet because he didn't feel dizzy yet, but when he stood up from the chair, his vision suddenly turned into 360.

"Wow- roller coaster. I'm spinning." Fourth grin, he feels dizzy from being so drunk.

Gemini was about to stand up when he saw Fourth stand up, but when Fourth suddenly sat back in the chair, his forehead fell on the table. After a while, Fourth stood up from the chair again and happily walked on the sand to leave.

Gemini's POV:

I took Fourth's phone that he left on the table and followed him on foot until I caught up with him.

"Fourth, I'll take you to your room."

I approached him and held him for support, but he removed my hand. He turned to me and looked at me carefully.

"Who are you?" Fourth narrowed his eyes at me, he stared at me for a long time until he grinned, "Oh! Mr. Norawit."

He continued walking, "Why are you here? Didn't you go to the bitchy girl who always wears a dress."

Fourth stopped and faced me, "who is that? What's his name? Fa... Fah. Fuck you!" he chuckled after he realized what he said.

He came to me and stood in front of me, he almost fell but I caught him right away. He buried his face in my chest and poked me, "Y-you know... Y-you..."