CRIME 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

≫ ─────── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ─────── ≪

warnings01 : strong language02 : violence03 : mentions & thoughts ofabuse , torture , gore , murder04 : kdrama bullying 😨05 : slight dacryphilia06 : horniness & erections07 : TENSIONNNNNN

warnings
01 : strong language
02 : violence
03 : mentions & thoughts of
abuse , torture , gore , murder
04 : kdrama bullying 😨
05 : slight dacryphilia
06 : horniness & erections
07 : TENSIONNNNNN

(ᗒᗣᗕ)

" AVA , ENOUGH . "

I scoff, standing in front of the bruised girl. Evelyn, I think, was her name? She had her head down low, beads of tears dripping from her eyes and staining her teared-up skirt. I huffed, "You're doing too much."

I know what you're thinking. How did the scene go from a simple class session to me holding my hand back from slapping the shit out of some cheap bully?

Well...

≫ ───── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ───── ≪

Ava smirks, pouring a bottle of water over the girl's head with loud cackles leaving her mouth. Evelyn lets out a cry, body trembling from the sudden coldness on her head.

Ava was a transfer student from an elite, high-class school in the city next to our town. She was sent to our school, a middle-class school, as she calls it because someone snitched on her for smoking.

Our school wasn't high class completely, but was between middle class and high class. The school was big and had nearly every student in town attending due to it being the only school in town. It's unusual, yes, but people usually say that it was probably the only school because it was "destiny" for specific students to meet.