The Beginning of Many Things Including My Job

Everyday after school I have to bike past Rheiner's Wood. Rheiner's Wood is this creepy old forest that no one has gone into since Harry Peterman disappeared in there. I have the good fortune to live adjacent to it. My house looks like your average , everyday house with the exception of the windows. All of the windows are covered in black paint. Yeah, that's welcoming. My family has lived there since my Grandma came to America ( I think , I kind of block out most of the stuff my grandma says since it is usually 90% useless. I mean one time, she told me that I should never wear the color green,but I stray from the topic.) Anyway , when I get home my parents are usually off on important  "business".                                 That's what I'm supposed to tell anyone who asks. Honestly, that is completely, utterly untrue.               (Now , before I discuss the topic at hand let me remind you that I am in no way,shape,or form insane.) My parents are essentially the guardians of the human race and the mystical race. Know talk about pressure. And you can guess what leaves me to do.(And no it is not sitting around and drinking smoothies.) I have to follow in their footsteps and do exactly the same thing by myself. ( Really do you think the weird girl who lives in the weird house has a boyfriend.) And do you know what else is great , I have to start on my 13th birthday, which ,conveniently, is tomorrow.