𝟐𝟐

- a d i t y a' s p o v -

Walking past the corridor of the mansion, I looked here and there, trying to catch the figure of two crackheads of my life, shivika and sonali. Ugh, where did these two go all of a sudden? Searching the mansion, i walked out from there, back to the back yard where the ceremony was taking place.

Shrugging off my shoulders, i grabbed a glass of wine from the bar counter and started walking towards the stage. Maybe i will find them there. As i walked through the crowd, my eyes fell on a girl's figure. She was on a call while she was walking towards my direction.

My eyes got stuck on her figure. As if someone had stuck my eyes to her figure with feviquick. Her gentle hair strands that fell on her shoulders and some on her face, made her look ethereal. My heart took its pace without even my realization. My legs, on their own, started walking towards her.

Her black gentle orbs, ever so beautiful I have seen, got my attention. Her rosy cheeks while her perfectly shaped lips moved in sync with her words. I couldn't figure out what was happening to me at the moment but it was magnetic.

It was as if I was being pulled by a magnetic pull of her. I haven't seen or maybe noticed her here but now that my eyes have finally landed on her, I don't know why, I am unable to take them off of her figure.

The pull was so strong that it made all the others present at the place, vanish. It was as if, now, it was only me and her. While I was busy admiring her beauty, she was busy on that call, unaware of my presence. My heart beats running in an inhumane but still in a rhythmic tone.

This feeling.

This feeling, it's new. It's something I haven't felt in my life, ever. Not for any girl out there. But then why her? Is it a love at first sight thing? Maybe, it is the only love at first sight thing which they describe in books that shivika reads? Yes, it is.

Damn, did I just fall in love?

In love with a stranger?

Lost in my admiring thoughts of this unknown goddess beauty girl, I didn't notice the carpet which was bent upwards a little and when my eyes fell on it, it was already too late.

My legs tangled with that carpet which made me stumble but at least I was quick to balance myself but then my eyes fell on my wine glass. My wine? Where did it go?

"AHH WHAT THE HELL?! My dresss!"

My head snapped towards the voice as my eyes went wide.

Damn, adi! Tune toh apni love story start karne se pehle hi kand kr diya!

(You blundered before even starting your love story, adi!)

"YOU RUINED MY DRESS!" That girl shouted again while now her eyes shot daggers at me. Her eyes locked with mine as I felt heat rushing towards my neck. I was now able to see her breathtaking beauty from close and guess what? My heart skipped a whole damn song when her fierce, anger filled eyes got locked in mine.