Chapter 29: Discussion.

'From Previous Chapter:'

"Yeah, me too, but it seems that we have some guests coming!" I said to her. And now she is confused.

Here they come. 3... 2... 1

*Booooooom* *Thaaad*

'Continuation Rimuru POV::'

"Besty! Besty! Did you make something delicious?" Milim suddenly barged in.

Ah, I nearly thought she was going to destroy the door of my house again! Good thing I made this house indestructible; if I hadn't, Veldora and Milim would probably destroy it every moment. Sigh* What am I going to do with her?

"No, I didn't make anything, Milim, and I didn't invite you in the first place!" I said to her, and behind her, Guy, Velzard, Velgrynd, and Ramiris came in.

"Rimuru! Rimuru! What happened? Why are you releasing your aura like this?" Ramiris came shouting straight towards my face.

"I was..." I was going to talk with Ramiris, but Veldora came out of nowhere and started to spout some nonsense.

"Kuhahahahaha! Rimuru, I think finally the time has come. Now let's fight! I will show the world the power of me, The Great Mighty Storm Dragon Veldora Tempest! Kuhahahahaha!!" He came into the room shouting like this.

"Stop there, Veldora. You are not going to do anything like that!" Velzard and Velgrynd said in complete sync with sickly sweet voices, but their eyes betrayed their voices.

They forgot their reason for coming here and started to argue with each other.

Why do these dragon siblings always bicker with each other?

"What, sister? But didn't Rimuru release his aura because he wants to fight me?" Now he's giving excuses.

(A.N. Why are big sisters always scary?)

"Let them be, and now could you tell me why you're releasing your aura like that?" Guy asked, ignoring everyone.

I can also see Milim looking towards Chloe seriously and analyzing her.

"Who is she? She is strong, ~noda!" Milim said, and now everyone is looking at Chloe, and soon the entire room entered chaos.

"That's enough, guys!" I said while releasing a little amount of my aura, and now I have everyone's attention.

"This is Chloe, my unknown student! And Chloe, I don't need to tell you who they are, right?" I introduced Chloe to them and got a nod from Chloe for my question.

"What!" Veldora was the first one who came out of shock and asked.

Behind him, I can see that everyone is waiting for an answer.

"Well, she is..." And with that, I started to explain everything to them.
.
.
.
.
*Time-Skip: After Rimuru explaining to them and they calming down later*

Right now, we all are sitting in the living room. I am sitting in the middle of the table, and in front of me is Guy.

On the right side of me is Chloe, and on the right side of Chloe is Ramiris. On the left side of me is Veldora, and on the left side of Veldora is Milim. And Diablo is standing behind me.

On the right side of Guy is Velzard, and on the left side is Velgrynd. Rain and Misary are standing behind Guy.

"So in short, she is your student from a different timeline!" Guy asked this question to me for the 50th time.

"Yes, and from now on, she is going to stay with me." As I said that, Guy started to massage his head.

Chloe seems happy that she is going to stay with me, while Velgrynd and Velzard seem in deep thought. Milim and Ramiris are eating cookies that are on the table. They are acting like we are not present in the room, typical of them.