leo

I walked into the woods knowing the path like the back of my hand three trees forward take the brook all the way till the pointy rock seven trees south and into the cliff. Bunker 9 . I would usually lose track by the 4th tree or forget to look for the rock and keep walking till I made a complete circle and found myself back at camp. This was of those times and a crowd had formed around a girl . she didn't look hurt and i didn't think I had seen her before ... I would have remembered. I walked up to Anabeth and saw she was staring at Percy who was greating the new girl with a smile and a hug. It was pretty hard to get annabeth mad but she was particularly jealous of anyone who even smiled at Percy but right now she seemed to not even be worried. "What happened? "I asked still looking at the girl while bouncing on the balls of my feet .The girl had wavey brown hair and dark brown eyes she wasn't really out of the ordinary no gray eyes that seem to look into your soul or anything but there was something I liked. "She's Percy sister. Half sister " she corrected herself "cool" I said i looked at her for a few more moments letting her face sink in then turning around heading back to Bunker 9 not really wanting to fight for her attention at the moment.

I wiped the sweat from my brow trying to make the gears spin in my newest project the perfect aim, perfectly balanced, perfect bow and arrows. I loved the ways the copper gears showed and the copper arrows dipped in "monster killing" bronze as I like to call it. A horn blew in the distance and I knew it was lunch time . I put everything away and wiped the oil on my kaki pants and ran my fingers threw my hair to get the little flakes of metal out. I walked into the darkness "well maybe its dinner " I thought i wasn't really good at keeping time.

I grabbed some food and threw half of it in the fire as an offering and headed for my table "did you see the new girl " "she beat Percy at a dual " "I hear she's sick with a -" voices trailed off as I tried to hear my own thought. 'Well maybe if you shifted the gear to right it would turn easier ' I shoved another spoonfull of lettuce in my mouth 'nah that wouldn't work it would mess with the bow trajectory . I glanced around to see Percy wave his hand to get my attention and motioning me in his detection "hey man whats up with you . You okay ? Is it the quest" percy and everyone eles have been worried about me ever since we came back from ouf last quest they always say im acting "differen " but i just think im more foucesed on my machines "LEO dude you zone off a lot " he laughed and i put on my usual smile " well any ways this is is my sister ...half sister isabel " he pointed to her "isabell this is Leo " I smiled at here and she smiled back "ah so your Leo " she had a dimple on he left cheek when she spoke " the one and only " I said shaking her hand "ive heard lots about you " she said noticing the stains on my white shirt and then on her hand "hey you got to get down and dirty "
I said simply which made her smile and she didn't seem to mind the oil and I turned my focus back to Percy "so I see Percy should've given you the grand tour " I said facing back to Percy as I got an idea "hey Percy after dinner can you come to Bunker 9 and help me with a project " Percy nodded and i headed back to lunch

"Hey hot head where are you " the voice came suddenly and I bumped my head on the defence of the car I was trying to fix "dude!" I said rubbing my head" over here alright look I just need to wash the oil out of the bow but I didn't want the water to stay in-" I stood looking at Isabel at Percy's side "dude you alright? " he asked snapping me out of my thoughts"yeah I just didn't expect Isabel to be here " she turned to the sound of her name "was I not supposed to be here? " she asked backing up as if to leave "nah its just ...unexpected " I said but that was not the reason . "so I just need you to wash the extra grease out but don't leave the water there" he did as I asked and I tested the bow when they were gone .