𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ᅳ 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐨𝐫 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥?

The last four months had been a mix of excitement, nervousness and joy

The last four months had been a mix of excitement, nervousness and joy. Even though the doctor's appointments had always confirmed that the baby was fine, Sage still feared for her child. She was now six months pregnant and had her sixth check-up in half an hour.

As she strolled down the sidewalk in downtown Seattle, her eyes were glued to her phone as she sent a quick text to Happy saying she would be at the doctor's office in fifteen minutes. Since Happy headed to Tacoma this morning to visit Lee and Kozik, which they'd do again together tomorrow, he was still on his way back and would wait in front of the doctor's office.

Even though they spent most of their time in Charming, they came to Seattle once a month for doctor's appointments because Sage was absolutely happy with her doctor and Happy wanted his Old Lady to feel comfortable. It also meant she could stop by her gallery regularly and visit Dawn.

Sage would probably never forget the sad look on Dawn's face when she told her four months ago that she was moving to Charming for the time being. Nevertheless, the eldest Trager was happy for her sister and Happy. With the promise that they would continue to see each other regularly, Dawn was able to sleep peacefully at night.

Still, she hoped that Sage and her niece or nephew would come back at some point, preferably with Happy. So everyone would be happy. However, Happy would then have to ask for a transfer, which wasn't always easy.

But for now Sage would stay in Charming until a transfer was even discussed. Even a blind person would see that she missed Seattle.

The tension between Happy, Jax and Sage was a lot better than it was a few months ago. The blonde had accepted that he had to grant Sage her happiness and apparently she had found the right partner in Happy. Sage might soon be ready to forgive him, but she would never forget what he did.

Fawn, on the other hand, was still just as exhausting as ever, only Sage tried everything to avoid her younger sister. Most of the time she stayed away from the club and met her dad, Ima or Gemma in other places. Nevertheless, she wanted to attend a few parties or stop by the club in the afternoon for Happy's sakeᅳ plus, she wanted to see the others, too.

At least the poisonous fights between the sisters had stopped, as they mostly just ignored each other if their paths did cross unintentionally. Even Tig barely spoke a word to Fawn anymore, and Sage could understand why. But she still felt bad that this meant he only saw Hayley when Jax brought his daughter, or sometimes Gemma, to the club.

For now, however, Sage was just looking forward to getting to meet their child and finally finding out the genderᅳ which supposedly could happen today.

Before she turned the corner to the doctor's office, she got a coffee to-go for Happy and a tea for herself in a small café. Despite it being spring, Seattle was cooler and rainier than California, so Sage was grateful for every little ray of sunshine.